test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Part 1: Rising of the Dragons: NW-DNGIC6AJC (My First Foundry)

2»

Comments

• Options
    xpurpleinsanityxxpurpleinsanityx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    jaggeropth wrote: »
    Having trouble getting past the kill 8/9 goblins, they re-spawn but I don't get credit for groups I've already killed. There's a missing 9th group. The trail, if I can at all trust it, which I doubt, leads me to the pond. I've killed the two groups near and around the pond. In fact I've cleared the entire area before all the re-pops start and I cannot locate this 9th mystery group of goblins. It has to be there as it is part of the storyline makeup. I'm baffled. There is also a chat icon that shows up at that same spot on my mini map. I've tried talking to the wildlife and the vegetation but no dice.

Did you kill the archers on top of the rocks at the pond?
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Well, I just did a major update to this one. Just to list a few things:

**Major overhaul of the Dragon Caves map
    **Changed some mechanics throughout the entire quest a bit
    **Cleaned up ALL of the dialog and changed it to where it is orange to progress
    **Added things that I will not mention due to a spoilerish nature :D

I'd be incredibly grateful if any of you were willing to give it a whirl or give it another chance if you have already played it! Thanks~

Let me know if any of you find any additional problems as well.

Edit: Oh, and don't forget to give part 2 a chance~ *points to sig* ;)
    yGX5UJU.jpg
    Threads: Part 1: Rising of the Dragons (NW-DNGIC6AJC) | Part 2: Abyssal Pursuit (NW-DESQ9HQAZ)
  • Options
    oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Congrats on getting featured status! Been meaning to play this quest for a while now, looking forward to getting around to it sometime this week, along with a whole bunch of other people.
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Congrats on getting featured status! Been meaning to play this quest for a while now, looking forward to getting around to it sometime this week, along with a whole bunch of other people.

Thanks! :D I hope you enjoy it.
    yGX5UJU.jpg