test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The 'cryptic' Foundry Achievement tabs and not updating

crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Has anyone figured this out? I always have 1 or 2 items that don't update for days or longer. The max tip received one has been stuck for a few days... again... and I know that I am getting tips from friends who have never tipped me before.. but that number never changes. My alt account made his first astral diamonds (had to run a skirmish at level 6 hehe) and I had him max tip me and it also still didn't change.

The amount of quests reviewed was stuck for over a week. I sent in a ticket but yeah a week later they told me to send in a bug report. That one seems ok now or has been for a few days.

And now the for review tab is... cryptic to me at best. Sometimes I get credit, sometimes not. Izatar and I will sometimes review a quest together and sometimes we both get credit. Sometimes just one of us gets credit and sometimes neither of us get credit.

Anyone have any input on any of this?
Post edited by crok2 on

Comments

• Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Beta quests dont give credit most times.

I did the insane title in WoW. I would say advancing your Foundry rank is actually harder because of bugged out community stuff.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you did the insane title, YOU ARE INSANE lol. Anyway, I was hoping someone had figured out some rhyme or reason for any of this.