test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About Gear score

lynxibee8lynxibee8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hellow everyone.. I need some help about my Gear score. From 9.8k it became to 9.3k... I only did was respec my powers but I didn't change anything in my Gear.. I don't know whats happenin in my character some says that it is a bug. I wish that admins or GM read this and help me please. The result of my problem is I can't join in Dungeons because they say that I have a low GS please Help me :((
Post edited by lynxibee8 on

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Some speccing choices affect stats, giving you a bonus to various things. If you change your specs, your stats change. Your GS isn't based on the stats on your gear, but the stats on you. Thus, when you respec, your GS can fluctuate.

If you want to be a weasel and cheese your way back in, enchant for a bit more +power, whether it's useful to you or not, it seems to be a really cheap way to pimp yo' GS. Obviously, that's at your own risk, if you're too gimped statwise to be in the dungeon, that's not my fault :)
  • lynxibee8lynxibee8 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Some speccing choices affect stats, giving you a bonus to various things. If you change your specs, your stats change. Your GS isn't based on the stats on your gear, but the stats on you. Thus, when you respec, your GS can fluctuate.

If you want to be a weasel and cheese your way back in, enchant for a bit more +power, whether it's useful to you or not, it seems to be a really cheap way to pimp yo' GS. Obviously, that's at your own risk, if you're too gimped statwise to be in the dungeon, that's not my fault :)

lol.. you don't get my point. its not about adding enchants or what... Im saying that my gearscore become low after I respec my free powers... go see the other thread they also complaining about there GS I don't think so if its about the respec or it happens after the patch..
  • owned02owned02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    when you respec skills your feats also respec's , that may be the problem...
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lynxibee8 wrote: »
    lol.. you don't get my point. its not about adding enchants or what... Im saying that my gearscore become low after I respec my free powers...

Reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit.