test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Luskan Corsairs FTW!

skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
And tonight's Mindflayer shard Gauntlgrym goes to the Luskan Corsairs! (OK so the servers came down before most of us could finish the Dwarf King Dungeon it's still a win) Where's all the Corsair love!?

ilcb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Post edited by skyewolf1 on

Comments

• krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I bet you'll enjoy that pvp gear that is not worth spending the time or effort to get.
  • zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Grats~ Delzoun won on my Shard
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    krumple01 wrote: »
    I bet you'll enjoy that pvp gear that is not worth spending the time or effort to get.

I'm not in it for the gear, I'm in it for the fun...it is a game after all.... :D (And I don't really PvP...I just like running support)
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skyewolf1 wrote: »
    I'm not in it for the gear, I'm in it for the fun...it is a game after all.... :D (And I don't really PvP...I just like running support)

Wow really? You like collecting meaningless drops to turn them in? That is fun to you? Back and forth? So that your side gets 1/10th of a bar movement towards your side?

Eh the novelty will wear off. But just how long will it take you. Since you claim to enjoy it, hard telling.
  • gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    krumple you need to stuff your foot in your mouth and stfu, i know where youre coming from but trying to ruin other peoples time is pretty lame imo
  • skyewolf1skyewolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I don't "claim* to enjoy it...I do enjoy it. It's a game I enjoy playing, if I didn't I'd go do something else with my time (and frequently do). If you're playing the game correctly the drops aren't anymore meaningless than collecting a necessary drop to complete a dungeon (the books in Spellplague for example).

I didn't start this thread to start a "who's right and who's wrong" war. You're entitled to not enjoy it just as much as I'm entitled to enjoy it. I just wanted to show a little love to my faction. :D

Edited to add: (thank you gaator :D )
  • mondoriamondoria Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    your a poo poo, your a Tee, You turn down, Your thirsty.

TROLL
  • mondoriamondoria Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    krumple01 wrote: »
    Wow really? You like collecting meaningless drops to turn them in? That is fun to you? Back and forth? So that your side gets 1/10th of a bar movement towards your side?

Eh the novelty will wear off. But just how long will it take you. Since you claim to enjoy it, hard telling.

you are such a troll you little kid
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    gaator wrote: »
    krumple you need to stuff your foot in your mouth and stfu, i know where youre coming from but trying to ruin other peoples time is pretty lame imo

my sentiments exactly
    Hehehehe.... LUSKAN!!!

Old_Jerry.jpg