test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next week all loot problems are solved!

pinkleetpinkleet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Next week Zen store features: "Loot enhancing scrolls. Enter the dungeon at DD event and apply the scroll before each boss fight to enhance the quality of the drops. No more blue drops in T1 dungeons! No more T1 belts in T2 content bosses!

And the best news - those scrolls will be offered at sale prices! Visit the Zen store soon!"
Post edited by pinkleet on

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ooh sale prices, that means only about $20 each.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No link? Sounds hilarious to me.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Jknbkjhbjkhjhbnjkbnjk.gif
  • pinkleetpinkleet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "We value our loyal customers and offer the special 200$ pack containing 250 loot enhancing scrolls! And if you preorder them today you will also get additional 50 free scrolls AND 250k AD. Visit our store today!"
  • pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    ok, pure speculation on my part... This will be interesting. The way it is worded (not sure if official wording in OP) it sounds like it is a very limited time effect, which would mean it is probably going to be sold in bundles. I wonder if the price will be cheap, reflecting the players ability to just buy zen and convert to AD, just buying what they want? Nah.... It will be 20$ for 3... Well, if anything loot prices should go down a little more.
    Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
    21.jpg
  • rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd prefer to see "NPC Talking Ability" on Zen Store.

Or more importantly, "Resist Patches" to avoid any damage caused by recent patches lol.
  • zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    ooh sale prices, that means only about $20 each.

Think they will be that cheap huh? hehe
  • granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So hilarious it's kind of sad this post will give PWI ideas as opposed to say....the many, many posts requesting actual helpful tweaks.
    edited June 2013
    pinkleet wrote: »
    "We value our loyal customers and offer the special 200$ pack containing 250 loot enhancing scrolls! And if you preorder them today you will also get additional 50 free scrolls AND 250k AD. Visit our store today!"

A end of the week out of beta sale? haha
    edited June 2013
    So hilarious it's kind of sad this post will give PWI ideas as opposed to say....the many, many posts requesting actual helpful tweaks.

Doesn't that "Hero of the North" title on the forum mean you bought that $250 (or whatever absurd dollar amount it was) founders pack? hehe
  • pinkleetpinkleet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why? Do you think the loot table just happens randomly? It is code set, varies in items but the quality of them is set by devs more or less. Getting a blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from T1/T2 dungeons is not a "bug". If it is you, really don't want to play a game when devs can't figure out what loot quality is supposed to go where.

Guess someone went to party that day in school the proffesor was explaing how to eh?
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so the price will be $20 for the Loot enhancement scroll lockbox, which has a chance of giving you one third of the scroll?
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2013
    pinkleet wrote: »
    Why? Do you think the loot table just happens randomly? It is code set, varies in items but the quality of them is set by devs more or less. Getting a blue <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from T1/T2 dungeons is not a "bug". If it is you, really don't want to play a game when devs can't figure out what loot quality is supposed to go where.

Guess someone went to party that day in school the professor was explaining how to eh?

You think they went to school?
    edited June 2013
    They sure did! Online degree ftw :P
  • cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zellex wrote: »
    Doesn't that "Hero of the North" title on the forum mean you bought that $250 (or whatever absurd dollar amount it was) founders pack? hehe

I know, right? I'm glad they get special titles so the rest of us can spot an invalid opinion without even having to bother reading it.
  • endagonendagon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    *Disclaimer* PWE and Cryptic do not guarantee any loot will drop after using scroll, only that your odds will be increased by a small percentage.
  • nachofootnachofoot Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    endagon wrote: »
    *Disclaimer* PWE and Cryptic do not guarantee any loot will drop after using scroll, only that your odds will be increased by a small percentage.

Basic pay2win mechanics. Its simple & easy.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    you guys are going about this all Wrong, If you want a guaranteed drop instead of dealing with a % based drop just visit your Ah. Then you too can become an awesome video game hero.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • aepervius1972aepervius1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    As far as I can tell it is a joke/sarcasm thread. I don't recall seeing the purported announcement anywhere o the forum or main page.