test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Mad Dragon Dungeon

thegizzardthegizzard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
I found many flaws in the Dungeon, you can ride the chains go all the way to the bottom of the pit, it says to press to enter door instead of just falling and dying. Sometimes screen goes pink for 5 seconds after falling into the so called fire or lava or whatever that is suppose to be. You can also go up to the top of the chains and kills the one boss without him touching you and if you lead him into different areas he jumps into the ground and respawns back to his spawn point without re-healing himself. The one girl boss you can lead her around the corner from her spawn point and her attacks don't work and you can sit there and attack her without her doing damage to you. In Ebon Downs you can go behind the invisible barriers and attack enemies and they're able to not attack you. You just have to ride the rocks.

It's not very descriptive, but it's not a memorable moment. So that equals it out. Today you introduced new problems with your new patch. Blank dialogs on Crafting Seller, Questing Dialogs and your unable to complete Skirmishes because you can't collect the reward or chests anywhere that have to shine.

The shop needs more, I suggest some enchantments or new buffs.
Post edited by thegizzard on

Comments

• Options
    gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013
    Hey Calypso, its calypso... remember me?
    /emote wave
    /emote dancetwostep

The shop also needs lower prices, microtransactions people not macro. Why the F would I spend 40 dollars on a mount when I buy an entire game for that. ADJUST THE FING PRICES.