test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pro gamer Looking for a guild

noyouwontnoyouwont Member Posts: 56
So, I've just been tearing the game apart for a few weeks now, getting the general hang of things, I have 4 60 TR's that I multibox 5-man's with.

I haven't gotten to much into CN yet, but I'm currently geared at 10k with a geared stone. I've read all of the theory behind TR's before I started playing to make sure that I was developing a character that would pretty much dominate every aspect of the game. Anything I've done in pubs so far has been lackluster (there are so many bad players out there, omg), which is why I just decided to solo farm and multibox.

I honestly had to take quite a bit of time to convince myself to guild up (GG being the deciding factor), and I just figured I would put this out there.

Here's what I put into games (hence the pro-gamer):

I have a Wizard that I've been streaming with in Diablo 3, as well as 2 Barbarians. I've accumulated more than 2,000 hours as well as a pretty good AH paycheck (you wouldn't believe me). I never shot for the top of the list because the guys in Europe that were at the time, were basically throwing $10k or more at a single item. So I turned it into a small business.

I raided vanilla WoW and was on the #1 guild on one of the original servers through Wrath content. I was involved in theorycrafting forums as well as being the third person in the world to reach the gold cap in the game (hell yeah heroic underbogs).

I'm not going to even talk about Diablo 2. lol. Let's say I was living in a dorm and we had 15 computers.

I know what you're thinking, but I get out of the house more than you guys think I do. Seriously. :)

I'm just throwing this line out to see if there are any serious groups of like-minded individuals out there that could handle someone like me in their guild. I'm kind of an elitist, just sayin. I'm generally a goofball and a nice guy though.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention I'm on Dragon.
Post edited by noyouwont on

Comments

• havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, DiE is always happy to take you in. Maybe we are the guild that satisfies your requirements, but I'll let you check out recruitment thread (link below) and let you decide for yourself.

Here's the link to the guild recruitment post on NW forum: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...ate-Gauntlgrym

And here's the link to DiE's website: http://darknessiseverywhere.enjin.com/home

If you are interested, either drop me (@havocw) or Marx (marx@marxed) a message in-game, and fill out the application on the web so that we can process the forum permissions for you.