test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pirate King Lair Bug

2»

Comments

• wingserwingser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited June 2013
    Any news?!
  • eqballzzeqballzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just did this Epic dungeon during DD and our group experienced the same problem with no anchor. Considering the few people left in our guild only *might* log in during the stupid DD event and now you either can't complete them because of stuff like this or even if you can complete them you are likely to just get T1 loot from a T2 chest..the remaining thread of reason to continue playing this game is quickly unraveling.

At the very least couldn't you remove the dungeon from the queue so people don't waste their time? Or insert a message that it's bugged? Or I guess you can just let people continue to waste their time, get frustrated and quit playing your game for good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beriad1beriad1 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They need to fix this......it's been broke for a few days now :/
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • wingserwingser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 70
    edited June 2013
    Yo, PWI... Any fix yet? I'm starting to get desperate..
  • luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeah just ran into the bug so its still live.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
    edited June 2013
    fffffssssssssssss
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wingser wrote: »
    Yo, PWI... Any fix yet? I'm starting to get desperate..

The fix is on the preview server.
    edited June 2013
    Yay . :D
  • chrispybrownchrispybrown Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Glad to hear the fix is on preview server.
  • rej00rej00 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just did it today and still no anchor. This is getting ridiculous. Why even have it on the queue if you can't even complete it!! Lost my DD chest for nothing! Very nice Cryptic....