test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gauntlgrym

rotainrotain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi Dev's

I am feeling punished. I get home from work and I have just missed the DD. Then it gets later into the evening and you don't want to do a 1/2H dungeon run just before you sleep. The situation is now even worse because of the new area. This has reduced my chances of being in a DD period when I have time to play.

Now when I have time to play there is no new area access :( So I have an evening where I can't really do anything but foundries and skrimishes. PVP is broken. So I struggling to bring myself to even login, shame as its such a great game but I have just run out of playable content.
Post edited by rotain on

Comments

• rotainrotain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    One idea might be to have it so that say the skirmish event gives a DD unlock with say a max of four a day. Thus giving a better incentive to do skirmishes at sixty.
  • zellexzellex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They ought to get the GG <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off the same timer with the other stuff imo...
  • pinkleetpinkleet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There were other games where players felt punished because they couldn't devote 12hrs a day time to them. Look at all these now, echos in empty servers. 30 years of mmos and the devs still can't get it. You can nerf players, bug them, treat them poorly, lie about stuff... but you never make them feel punished for not being able to play all day long. NEVER. Reward is why we play. Not to feel screwed/ Real life offers plenty of that.
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Actually the GG timer only filled in the 1.5Hr gap that was always on the schedual. It hasn't replaced any of them. But as a whole the timer is annoying since right now all the GG and DD events are in the time slots I can't play
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    rotain wrote: »
    PVP is broken.

How that? It's because of the key-disabling patch?
    English is not my first language.