test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Trying Hard to Kill Itself.

rodostorodosto Member Posts: 76 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What are you Dev's thinking and doing while you working on this game? Stop making and thinking about next costumes you will add in next patch and PATCH THIS GAME PROPERLY!

From my 14 years of MMO experience, this game is worst in customer service and developer section.

This is not a ******* any other Chinese/Korean graphic game and lore... this is ****ing Dungeons n' Dragons. So get your **** together and please fix the bugs and do not release damned patches without testing thoroughly.

If you strict us with current class system and game mechanics, after 2 months, you will lost main playerbase.

No, i'm not hating the game itself, actually i loved it. Thats why im trying to save the game (one man revolution lol).

If you do these 5 things soon, you will earn more dollars than buggy and unbalanced game.

1. Class feats, encounters, features etc. must be fixed to work properly.
2. Fix stupid dungeons that has so many exploits.
3. Add Freeform class creation to game.
4. DO NOT strict us with current class system.
5. Add sounds and some real "introduction" to boss fights/trash encounters. The scripted sounds make it sounds like REAL DnD and peoples will try to Roleplay. With this stupid sound system and empty dungeons, forces everyone to go YouTube lol.

Also dont give serious business to anyone who does anime-like games anda ny other stupid drama ****. I guess you guys will get my point.

This is not a ragepost, please dont try to explain any **** if you're fanboy.
Post edited by rodosto on

Comments

• wednesdaywoe13wednesdaywoe13 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rodosto wrote: »
    This is a ragepost.

I heartily agree, sir.
  • realobitusrealobitus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From my 14 years of MMO experience, this game is worst in customer service and developer section.

Amen brother....

Talking about CS, they really lost me on that, maybe CS learns about this post I am giving you while I leave and never will return again (sorry in advance for wall of text):
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    <Removed CS replies. Do be aware that posting CS replies or any private correspondence is protected by PWE Privacy Policy and is forbidden by Forum Rules of Conduct>
  • knavery2112knavery2112 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah that's bad. You know their BBB rating is an 'F' correct?
  • saultbawlzsaultbawlz Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [removed your quote because i don't think youre supposed to post private messages between you and the GMs but this is for the guy that posted his emails with customer support] Wow, all this did was make you look bad. They were polite and trying to help you while you berated and threatened them constantly. You missed the zen sales and demanded you be made the exception clearly. Whoever had to deal with you deserves an award
    edited June 2013
    saultbawlz wrote: »
    [removed your quote because i don't think youre supposed to post private messages between you and the GMs but this is for the guy that posted his emails with customer support] Wow, all this did was make you look bad. They were polite and trying to help you while you berated and threatened them constantly. You missed the zen sales and demanded you be made the exception clearly. Whoever had to deal with you deserves an award

I didn't mind they didn't give me the extra zen, I only asked (and not demanded), it's the way they communicate around the subject. It would have been so much easier if they just said no and actually read my ticket, thats my whole point.
  • saultbawlzsaultbawlz Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    realobitus wrote: »
    I didn't mind they didn't give me the extra zen, I only asked (and not demanded), it's the way they communicate around the subject. It would have been so much easier if they just said no and actually read my ticket, thats my whole point.
    Ever see a customer berate a waitress, that's what it looked like to me except it was through emails for a video game.
  • huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    What are you Dev's thinking and doing while you working on this game? Stop making and thinking about next costumes you will add in next patch and PATCH THIS GAME PROPERLY!

strongly disagree

they should do both since the fashion guys are differant people then the fixing guys
    edited June 2013
    Ever see a customer berate a waitress, that's what it looked like to me except it was through emails for a video game.

Kks, not my intention at all, I just really get ticked off my automated responses. Especially if I feel they do it over and over again...
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

BBB ratings don't mean a lot since you can buy an A+ if you're willing to fork over the cash.

please dont try to explain any **** if you're fanboy.
    So... you just want the anti-fanboys here to hate on the game and fuel your rage?
    edited June 2013

I'd have been upset too with that canned response.
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    BBB ratings don't mean a lot since you can buy an A+ if you're willing to fork over the cash.

Yeah you're probably right there.
  • raath13raath13 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2013

How many times have you decided to play a game or not, based on the BBB rating of the company?
    edited June 2013
    raath13 wrote: »
    How many times have you decided to play a game or not, based on the BBB rating of the company?

Zero, but I do look them up from time to time when I notice a trend about how they operate. It probably means nothing.
  • dlcarterdlcarter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern Coastal California BBB > Business Directory > Internet Gaming > Perfect World Entertainment
    BBB Business Review
    What is a BBB Business Review?

overview
    complaints
    directions

This Business is not BBB Accredited
    Perfect World Entertainment

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview
    SharePrint

BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
    Description

Perfect World Entertainment is a leading North American online games publisher specializing in immersive free-to-play MMORPGs.

Blacklight: Retribution
    Torchlight I & II
    Perfect World
    Forsaken World
    Star Trek Online
    Jade Dynasty
    War of the Immortals
    Rusty Hearts
    Champions Online
    Ether Saga Odyssey
    Neverwinter
    Battle of the Immortals
    Raiderz

BBB Accreditation

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/perfect-world-entertainment-in-redwood-city-ca-375623
    Pw has no rating with them

Now Cryptic
    http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-reviews/video-games-dealers/cryptic-studios-in-los-gatos-ca-221613#reasonrating
    F
    Reason for Rating

BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that lowered Cryptic Studios' rating include:

45 complaints filed against business
    Failure to respond to 9 complaints filed against business.
    One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
    BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.

Our complaint history for this company shows that the company responded to and gave proper consideration to most complaints. However, more than one complaint is unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate.

As was pointed out they could buy a good rating if they thought it worth the cost.
    I am not lost, I am exploring. All who wander are not lost.
    Not all who seem to be lost want to be found.
    :D
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah getting a F from an organization that is steeped in scandal and questionable ethics is kind of like being called evil by Glen Beck. :rolleyes:
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, you can buy your ratings from the BBB if you wanted to. Google, if you will, the TV segment "The Best Ratings Money Can Buy".

Any agency that charges an "accreditation fee" for a business, and rates those same businesses, completely loses any sense of fairness and objectivity they might have had.

Unfortunately, Consumers' Union does not rate gaming companies.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • aislehealzjuaislehealzju Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013

This is not a ******* any other Chinese/Korean graphic game and lore... this is ****ing Dungeons n' Dragons. So get your **** together and please fix the bugs and do not release damned patches without testing thoroughly.

Do you know how hard it is to actually Fix a Bug? Its intense. it ****Ing sucks. Im amazed they got this much done in a week.

Also. Your wrong. Play any EA game and you will fine Unbelievable **** in customer server and dev section. Go over to simcity 5. On launch day alot of the game was unplayable.

Hell. The games F2P im amazed they are even rolling out patchs

And... As far as i know. this game isnt out in Korea or china. You need a special kind of license for that. The only companies i know that have them are Blizzard, Ea, Steam, and a few others.
  • nikitaoznikitaoz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    This is a ragepost.
    Please, re-write it in a more civilized way so that normal people take it seriously.

On a side note, they need to add fashion item. Because right now their fashion is out of fashion.
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well this is a rage post No doubt about that one.

I will say that the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in any industry.
    Their ability to release content without major bugs is below average for an mmo.
    Their ability to handle botters and exploiters is about average for an mmo.
    The character combat is above average for an mmo.
    The amount of content for a newly released mmo is below average.
    The time to level to cap is much faster than average.
    The time to get BIS for 1 character is much lower than average for an mmo.(It can be bought instantly)
    Character specialization is below average for an mmo.
    Character customization is about average for an mmo.
    Equipment cosmetic choices are below average for an mmo.
    The accumulation of wealth is easier than most mmo's

All of these are my opinions, of course and you may not agree. They are based solely on myself leveling 4 of 5 classes to 60 and comparing the time/effort it took to reach a gearscore that qualified me for the highest dungeon in the game, as opposed to other titles I have played. (and I have played quite a few)
  • pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013

If you strict us with current class system and game mechanics, after 2 months, you will lost main playerbase.

No, i'm not hating the game itself, actually i loved it. Thats why im trying to save the game (one man revolution lol).

If you do these 5 things soon, you will earn more dollars than buggy and unbalanced game.

1. Class feats, encounters, features etc. must be fixed to work properly.
    2. Fix stupid dungeons that has so many exploits.
    3. Add Freeform class creation to game.
    5. Add sounds and some real "introduction" to boss fights/trash encounters. The scripted sounds make it sounds like REAL DnD and peoples will try to Roleplay. With this stupid sound system and empty dungeons, forces everyone to go YouTube lol.

Also dont give serious business to anyone who does anime-like games anda ny other stupid drama ****. I guess you guys will get my point.

This is not a ragepost, please dont try to explain any **** if you're fanboy.

TL;DR

This game is not pay2win. Learn2play. Working as intended.
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Well this is a rage post No doubt about that one.

I will say that the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced in any industry.
    Their ability to release content without major bugs is below average for an mmo.
    Their ability to handle botters and exploiters is about average for an mmo.
    The character combat is above average for an mmo.
    The amount of content for a newly released mmo is below average.
    The time to level to cap is much faster than average.
    The time to get BIS for 1 character is much lower than average for an mmo.(It can be bought instantly)
    Character specialization is below average for an mmo.
    Character customization is about average for an mmo.
    Equipment cosmetic choices are below average for an mmo.
    The accumulation of wealth is easier than most mmo's

All of these are my opinions, of course and you may not agree. They are based solely on myself leveling 4 of 5 classes to 60 and comparing the time/effort it took to reach a gearscore that qualified me for the highest dungeon in the game, as opposed to other titles I have played. (and I have played quite a few)

I agree with all your verdicts, and Ive played MMOs for over a decade myself, should it matter.
    Altho it's not the worst costumer service ive seen, its hands down in the fabled top 3, no doubt (out of 25-30 or in the genre)
    Nice to see some "above average" there too - there ARE strong points in this game, and personally Id love for it to go well, and stay on the scene.

Loving the combat on some classes; GWF in particular. (Compared to many other MMOs where you basically stand still, your little char repeats the same 2 animations over and over while you press tab, then 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 etc.) Its not nearly up to a certain other game's standard, one that is about guilds and wars (aherm) but its very fun, imo. Rogues are fairly action paced and dynamic to play aswell, as you level up, wizards can be fun... altho CW and Rogues in particular kind of seem like bleak, watered down clones of D&D when compared to their origins, but "its an MMO", they say.

On a positive note; there are alot of room for improvements, and it can be great with more communication and time, hopefully :)
    edited June 2013
    pregnable wrote: »
    TL;DR

This game is not pay2win. Learn2play. Working as intended.

Brilliant response. (No, it really wasn't.)
  • thejadeemperorthejadeemperor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You know the BBB rating for EA is A+, right? Didn't some attention seeking consumer magazine named it "worst companies in the USA" two years in a row? :p
    edited June 2013
    You know the BBB rating for EA is A+, right? Didn't some attention seeking consumer magazine named it "worst companies in the USA" two years in a row? :p

Makes me wonder how much EA paid the BBB for that rating.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • spineshatterspineshatter Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you strict us with current class system and game mechanics, after 2 months, you will lost main playerbase...

Try not to use words when you don't understand what they mean or how and when to use them. Strict is not a verb. also, not to be the grammar police, but no one is going to take anything you have to say seriously when you type things like "you will lost main playerbase." While I agree with a couple of your points, your method of getting them across is laughably bad.
  • enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »

So... you just want the anti-fanboys here to hate on the game and fuel your rage?

Well yes that's exactly what they want, in fact that's how pretty much every topic on these forums works, haven't you noticed? :confused:
  • raal1raal1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Makes me wonder how much EA paid the BBB for that rating.

One of the companies I subcontract to pays $550.00 a year for their A+ rating. I would imagine this is standard but I'm not certain. To maintain it all you have to do is reply to complaints, not actually resolve them. That's why PWE has an F rating. It's the 9 complaints they didn't address. If you look at other companies with MMOs they all have a similar amount of complaints or more. They just responded to all the complaints.
    edited June 2013
    Try not to use words when you don't understand what they mean or how and when to use them. Strict is not a verb. also, not to be the grammar police, but no one is going to take anything you have to say seriously when you type things like "you will lost main playerbase." While I agree with a couple of your points, your method of getting them across is laughably bad.

And you attacking someone's use of english grammar on an international forum, albeit english speaking (mostly non-natively, probably) is somehow... what, better?
    "Not to be the grammar police" But you kind of were. That makes me not want to take you seriously, and your method of getting whatever you tried to get across laughably bad.

Knowing I, in defense of him, did the same thing you did, in a way - how about we hop back to that nice place called "on topic"?
  • raal1raal1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I took him seriously. I'm assuming English is not his first language and I got his point either way.
    edited June 2013
    Yes, let's get this back on topic, and refrain from the flaming.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL