test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Question] How to join Gauntlgrym?

xheverxhever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Well i got a question here since the gauntlgrym is up (again)..
How to join / participate in this Gauntlgrym?
What do we do after the Event is on?

*My guild has joined a faction and we dont have any idea of how to join this thing

Hoping for the best and detail answer XD

Thanks before :D
Post edited by xhever on

Comments

• holysheetmanomgholysheetmanomg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have no clue but would like to know also
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once you have joined a faction aligned guild, go to the Gauntgrym zone. The doors will open when phase 1 starts.
  • esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Go to any city's gate ( protector enclave) when the GG's event starts , and teleport to (GauntlGrym) map.

Once you are in phase 1 starts (PVE):

Objectives:

Lighting up the forge by killing (Fire elements) and taking the loot to the forge.
    Starting up the water pumps by killing (Earth elements) and taking the loot to the forge.
    Killing the boss in the great hall.

Once these are done , you have to kill Draughers ( dont remember exact name) and take the loot (Broken weapons) to the forge and (Armors) to the stables.

The faction with most score wins ( you will notice the score bar in the middle of your screen).

Phase 2 :

Objectives:

You can choose , whether going to a 20 vs 20 PvP or help with constructing Catapults and Getting the aid of giants.

Your faction has to perform well in all instances , not just the one you are in , in order to win the event and gain access to the Tier 2 Dungeon in Phase 3.

However, if your faction lose, you will have access to the Tier 1 dungeon in Phase 3.