sealetsealet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Agreed... maintenance is over, but so is playing the game
  • Options
    sansericsanseric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Maintenance is complete!

Any chance of a word on when the server will be taken down to fix the problems arising from the fix (NPC dialogue not showing)?
  • Options
    shockwave180shockwave180 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In Polish version there aren't text in dialogs.
  • Options
    jaskierrjaskierr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so there is polish version?? must download it, but still its not only problem for foreign. also english is disable
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    We're looking into NPC dialogue issues currently.
  • Options
    leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So did GG, waiting in the Q with my group for phase 2 PvP...and waited, and waited. The every 5-6 hour timer on top of the fact you may not get into the part that is at least more exciting then the PVE part. I never post this way on forums of MMOs that I've played, but for the first time(Besides SWTOR) I find myself shaking my head at a game that could've, should've and would've, but may never?)
  • Options
    etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    No credit for complete GG dungeon Daily.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • Options
    redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We're looking into NPC dialogue issues currently.

Shouldn't be any need to look in to the issue.

It was reported on the Test Server.

It should never have made it to live.

What you need to be looking into, as a matter of urgency, is hiring competent staff.

Where I do volunteer work, if I was this incompetent they would sack me.

All The Best
    Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
    Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
  • Options
    sansericsanseric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Shouldn't be any need to look in to the issue.

It was reported on the Test Server.

It should never have made it to live.

Totally agree.
  • Options
    xcirethxxcirethx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is anyone else having an issue with area spells since the new patch? I press the hotkey for an encounter area spell, get a targeting area, then the mouse button casts my At-Will. To exit the targeting mode I need to hit the esc key.
  • Options
    dilligaf76dilligaf76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm experiencing heavy lag in all encounters... the bigger the mob, the larger the lag.

Doing normal Temple of Idris and i was disconnected 6 times

anyone else?
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dilligaf76 wrote: »
    I'm experiencing heavy lag in all encounters... the bigger the mob, the larger the lag.

Doing normal Temple of Idris and i was disconnected 6 times

anyone else?
    Yes , as soon as I attempt to cast Steal time when I'm surrounded by bad guys at the start of an encounter the screen freezes for several seconds , after that it seems to even out and luckily I haven't died yet , this patch seriously blows.
  • Options
    aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This patch is an epic fail. I can't even play the game because my key binds are not working. There is not dev support about this issue in the bug area of the forums. There are numerous other bugs reported related to this patch. Please revert back to the previous game version so we can play.