test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 57 GWF looking for Guild

tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
i am a GWF currently level 57 and i am looking for a friendly and active guild that dose a bit of every think like PVP and PVE and dose Gauntlgrym because im almost level 60. My in game name is darkshadow and i am on Beholder. i am very active and will help out in any way i can.
Post edited by tb00 on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once we get Guantlegrym up and running again, we have weekly runs planned. Alternating between Mondays and Wednesdays around 9est depending on when the zones become cue'able.
  • tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Once we get Guantlegrym up and running again, we have weekly runs planned. Alternating between Mondays and Wednesdays around 9est depending on when the zones become cue'able.

thanks i haved sent an application from the website you put and im happy to be working with you i need to be sent an invite in game
    edited June 2013
    Excellent:). I sent you a couple emails, in them is how to contact our guild inGame!
  • tb00tb00 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i got the email and who should i contact in game for an invite to the guild im new to joining a guild so i don't relly know much and when will my evaluation period start.
    edited June 2013
    I emailed you some more info cya inGame soon!