test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How long does it take?

dpglerchdpglerch Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
I've made missions in STO foundry and they where published the same day, I come to neverwinter and its been a week and a half and still they are not listed. what is the time frame I was told a weekly update was in affect to introduce new player content?
I under stand about holding on the to give time to review but a time frame would be nice as is feels like I have been doing nothing but wasting my time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Takes 5-20 minutes usually. I published lastnight and it took about 15 minutes.

edit: Search by code (ALL CAPS) in the best list.
  • pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You have to have a certain amount of reviews before you can view it in any tab other than the review tab in the foundry. Since there are so many in that particular tab it can be hard to find. I suggest posting your quest on the forum here with the shortcode and trade some reviews with others to get it into the regular tabs for the foundry. Then you will see it. I want to say it takes 15 - 20 reviews before it actually goes into the other tabs for viewing. If you post your quest shortcode I will be happy to trade reviews with you. :)
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • dpglerchdpglerch Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I tried searching the name and author but havn't tried the code thank you