test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delve needs to go immediately

kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I am not sure what the purpose is for this, but I missed my very small window of opportunity to do any dungeons today because of it. Just reached 60 wanted to do one epic dungeon today, and well can't now. Had a phone call and the "Dungeon Delve" has expired.

I don't know who you hire to come up with these creative bad ideas but what the heck. What if someone worked everyday during the small window where it makes any sense to run a dungeon? I mean it really took me a second to get my head wrapped around what you have purposely did here. Its almost like you want this game to be krappy or something. I would never have though anyone would purposely make the game in this manner....so I mean what I have to wait until tomorrow to do a epic dungeon?

There is little to no content at 60...you realize this? If I cant run a epic dungeon I guess I might as well log out.
Post edited by kaelis33 on

Comments

• toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dude shut up this is a free game and you're just tagg-

oh you're a hero of the north

dude shut up we have to give developers time
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You do realize you can run dungeons with out DD up?
    You just don't get the chest at the end.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • nick1sternnick1stern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 330 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    But But that makes no sense it is not the fun
    the cvhallange of doing the dungeon run that matters.....

It is the looootz.....

/sarcasm off
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If only the dungeons in this game were fun and not the same thing over and over again in a new area. :/
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
  • xhritxhrit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The chest at the end is not even what gives you the good loot.

Bosses drop loot from the dungeon drop table; the dungeon delve chest is a different drop table.

That is why you can run a t2 dungeon during the delve event and get a t1 reward in your chest.
  • gek1956gek1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do people not form teams anymore? Just put together 5 players.. its best with five friends ;), go to the door and roll on the bad guys.....
  • grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its the same in any MMO, you only do the dungeons for the loot. i cant think of a game where people just do dungeons runs alot for something that isnt loot related.

the chest is a good idea, but i think the boss should automatically drop a T2/T1 etc. but the chest gives you something else as a bonus. Even though CN is a bad example because its so bugged/fast, but people go there not because of the chest, but the guaranteed ancient weapons.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kaelis33 wrote: »
    I am not sure what the purpose is for this, but I missed my very small window of opportunity to do any dungeons today because of it. Just reached 60 wanted to do one epic dungeon today, and well can't now. Had a phone call and the "Dungeon Delve" has expired.

I don't know who you hire to come up with these creative bad ideas but what the heck. What if someone worked everyday during the small window where it makes any sense to run a dungeon? I mean it really took me a second to get my head wrapped around what you have purposely did here. Its almost like you want this game to be krappy or something. I would never have though anyone would purposely make the game in this manner....so I mean what I have to wait until tomorrow to do a epic dungeon?

There is little to no content at 60...you realize this? If I cant run a epic dungeon I guess I might as well log out.

That's why we have zen store + AH , casual players buy zen and pay in AD to get their gear . Then they go to some DD with their 10k gs toon make fun of themselves and so it sadly goes .
  • feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kaelis33 wrote: »
    Had a phone call and the "Dungeon Delve" has expired.

and again: this.
    http://www.allmystery.de/dateien/mt69770,1295276495,simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
  • ceanlron1ceanlron1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    Its the same in any MMO, you only do the dungeons for the loot. i cant think of a game where people just do dungeons runs alot for something that isnt loot related.

the chest is a good idea, but i think the boss should automatically drop a T2/T1 etc. but the chest gives you something else as a bonus. Even though CN is a bad example because its so bugged/fast, but people go there not because of the chest, but the guaranteed ancient weapons.

I like this idea
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dungeons aren't fun. If they were fun, sure we'd all run them when Dungeon Delves aren't up. But they're not fun at all. They're not even in the same zip code as 'fun'. They're boring and they're all the same. "Get to boss, get swarmed by an insane amount of non-stop adds, eventually kill boss, ten minutes later finish killing adds, loot, leave." Then we check to see if Dungeon Delves is still active. If it is, we do it again. If it isn't, we log and find something else to do.

At least, this is exactly how it works in my guild. Though optionally we often just wipe at the end, lay around until the adds despawn, then come back in and loot and leave because it saves so much time.