test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

General changes you want [PWI/Cryptic, please read]

brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So... All of you have been raging in every topic forum about needed changes to the game and here's my conclusion, you guys(and girls) want:
- Buff to cleric on base movement speed and base healing;
- Nerf to general damage on GF;
- Nerf to the Unstoppable that makes GWF have more resist and increases hitting speed and it also gives temp hit points.;
- Buff of min 10% on TR's shocking execution base damage;
- ALL the Dungeons bugs fixed;
- New class and new race(as confirmed);
- More balanced zen prices (even more, please make new calculations);
- Reduced lag game performance;
- Fix bugs where TR's cooldowns would get up to 3mins intead of the normal cooldowns (it happen to me twice)[EDIT: looks like it happens to all classes];
(new) - Add the duel option and the option to deny all the invites for duel.

My add: Please nerf the health of the steel dude in T2 grauntgrym dungeon, My team did 20mins of continuous damage to him and only 15% of his health was lost (all 10k+)

[EDIT:]mhblis1 added(wich I agree):
1. Give us Dungeon mechanics that aren't just more adds
2. Buff the utility specs where they are comparable to just having another DPS spec.

Please add to the comments if I forgot something!
Post edited by brun2000 on

Comments

• Options
    onehappygnadeonehappygnade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You know that Unstoppable for GWF Actually reduces the damage of your At-Wills right? It doesn't increase strength. It just increases your resist and increases your hitting speed. Oh it also gives temp hit points.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You know that Unstoppable for GWF Actually reduces the damage of your At-Wills right? It doesn't increase strength. It just increases your resist and increases your hitting speed. Oh it also gives temp hit points.
    Faster = more damage
  • Options
    mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    So... All of you have been raging in every topic forum about needed changes to the game and here's my conclusion, you guys(and girls) want:
    It seems you only trolled the PVP threads.

It would help some but speed isn't even a major problem for them.
    Another PVP complaint
    - Nerf to the thing that makes GWF bigger and that makes him deal more damage;
    Why it is actually useful in PVE now
    They could use some help but may not be this
    +1
    +1
    +1
    - Fix bugs where TR's cooldowns would get up to 3mins intead of the normal cooldowns (it happen to me twice);
    I second this for all classes since I've had it with both DC and GF as well

My add: Please nerf the health of the steel dude in T2 grauntgrym dungeon, My team did 20mins of continuous damage to him and only 15% of his health was lost (all 10k+)
    Don't know cant get in

2. Buff the utility specs where they are comparable to just having another DPS spec.
    3. Stop balancing our PVE abilities for PVP.
    4. Give the Fighter class a need in content.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It seems you only trolled the PVP threads.
    No, its not trolling...

It would help some but speed isn't even a major problem for them.
    It is... Many clerics have said it, and I agree, as clerics they need to have a way to escape from others(I have a cleric too)

Another PVP complaint
    Yes and its true, they are supposed to have high defences and low damage output, but they have high defences and high damage output and that needs to change.

- Nerf to the thing that makes GWF bigger and that makes him deal more damage;
    Why it is actually useful in PVE now
    Don't come at me saying that please, any powers help in PVE, that is no excuse to making him able to 3v1 and kill 2 before dying or escaping

Why? CW have Ice knife and with crit they give more damage than the Shocking Execution at half health (don't say that we are supposed to kill someone with it at low health, that makes it useless cuz who the hell needs that to kil someone on low health? Unless it is their last way out, ofc...
    +1
    +1
    +1
    - Fix bugs where TR's cooldowns would get up to 3mins intead of the normal cooldowns (it happen to me twice);
    I second this for all classes since I've had it with both DC and GF as well

Don't know cant get in

+1
    +1
    3. Stop balancing our PVE abilities for PVP.
    humm... I don't get it, if they balance it for pvp, they balance it for pve, no? If this was a game that you had diferent bonus for weapons and armors for each individual mob, I would understand, but like this, I dont...
    4. Give the Fighter class a need in content.
    Like what? They have as much as the others...
  • Options
    logancainelogancaine Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes give the TR 100% more damage !!!

The GF is not the problem.. Its the 7 Tenebrous GF.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    logancaine wrote: »
    Yes give the TR 100% more damage !!!

The GF is not the problem.. Its the 7 Tenebrous GF.
    Why do you have to come out of your cavern to troll? I bet you are a GF and don't want to stop killing how you are...
  • Options
    jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just want an armor set comparable to stalwart bulwark, that gf's get. It's a tier 1 set, that sells for insane amounts. Any tier 1 piece that I get, on any other class, sells for junk. Or, make other class drops available from delve chests. As it is now, any time one of these helms drops, the gf can roll need on it, even if he has it ten times over. No huge deal really, just a little lopsided for the gf's pockets, imo. Not sure about the four piece bonus, if it affects everyone in the party, or just the gf. If it's just the gf, it's an insane bonus. I have trouble keeping ahead in damage a lot of the time. And, I can get one shotted easily.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, also reduce their self healing debuff. 40% is absurd.
    Nope*
    - Nerf to the Unstoppable that makes GWF have more resist and increases hitting speed and it also gives temp hit points.;
    Nope*
    Nope*
    Yes.
    These are already in the works
    Yes.
    EU servers please. I can't actually play the game right now. My ping is often 150-1000ms.
    - Fix bugs where TR's cooldowns would get up to 3mins instead of the normal cooldowns (it happen to me twice)[EDIT: looks like it happens to all classes];
    Yes, fix for everyone, not just TR.
    (new) - Add the duel option and the option to deny all the invites for duel.
    Don't care/not a priority.
    My add: Please nerf the health of the steel dude in T2 gauntlgrym dungeon, My team did 20mins of continuous damage to him and only 15% of his health was lost (all 10k+)
    Don't care/not a priority.

[EDIT:]mhblis1 added(which I agree):
    Yes
    Yes

* PvP and PvE must be balanced separately.
      Fix the broken set bonuses
        Make the professions that aren't Alchemy or Leadership worth leveling(ie, not just for crafting gemmed pants and shirts.)
          Nerf all enchantments in PvP
          RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
        • Options
          kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
          edited June 2013
          Why? CW have Ice knife and with crit they give more damage than the Shocking Execution at half health (don't say that we are supposed to kill someone with it at low health, that makes it useless cuz who the hell needs that to kil someone on low health? Unless it is their last way out, ofc...

Ice knife can be dodged, in fact it's easy to dodge if you aren't controlled when you hear ting ting.

Ice knifes damage is reduced by damage resistance including but not limited to GWF unstoppable.

Both of those above statements cannot be said to be the same for shocking execution. Another thing to mention, a wizard cannot turn invisible (although from my time playing DnD, they most certainly could) and throw knives at you, a rogue can certainly do this.

Apples and oranges, comparing 2 class skills from different classes without looking at the classes other strengths and weaknesses will produce flawed results.

Lashing blade can crit for 30k+ plus, should we also give every class an encounter that can do this as well with sub 20 sec cooldown?