test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF - Inquisitors Vengeance

hims3lfhims3lf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Is Inquisitors Vengeance useful?
Description says that "goes away when you're hit", isn't a melee fighter supposed to get hit all the time?? So this ability looks a bit off...

I'm between Destroyer and Inquisitor... destroyer last feat doesn't really do much by building determination while you attack (so small gain), but at leat the 25% increase in power whenever you use Slam seems good.
Post edited by hims3lf on

Comments

• adhal81adhal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Umm... building determination when you attack is huge, more det=moreunstoppable=more damage, defense, and action points= more dailies=more damage... getting the picture.

That said both both trees are viable.
  • arashiwatanabearashiwatanabe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    I find it to be decent as an end feat, though I think they should change it a bit.
    That you lose one stack every 3hits you take or so. Losing all the stacks on one hit makes it very subpar to other feats in my opinion.
  • elpaleniozord01elpaleniozord01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately both are mediocre at best.

Determination gain from Destroyer's Purpose is non-perceptible and encounters during Unstopable waste at-wills speed bonus.

Instigator's Vengeance is bad not because its goes of after getting hit(and you want to get hit for Unstopable spaming) but because Power has terrible scaling, i.e. when if you have 4000 power full stack of IV gives you 2000 power, this translates into less than 50 damage bonus on Wicked Strike and around 50 for Slam tick on top of going off after you take damage.

In short take what you get in your paragon tree, but dont spec for it alone(instigator dps>destroyer dps atm if thats what you want)