test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Remove skill kit failure, raise price of kits by 25%

noyouwontnoyouwont Member Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If it's just a resource dump issue, then I can understand the fail rate, however, it it simply annoying and frustrating when they continually fail.

Why would game devs make something so that it is just a nuisance? Seriously? I'm here to have fun, not grind my teeth.

5 second fusion timers were not fun. This is the same thing. Not fun. Just fix it by getting rid of it.
Post edited by noyouwont on

Comments

• cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I believe dropped skill kits should stay as is.

I do think however that the vender should also sell a green 100% kit, at +1/3 cost of normal kit ( 4X75% = 300%, so 3 100% kits should be the cost of, 4 75% kits )
    _________

1st beta weekend the kits was 100% I believe, I think the change was due to a fine tuning of kits at 100% was to good for high lvl , and if priced right, would cost to much for low level. (so I think the 75% was so it could be priced where a low level could actually buy some. )
  • noyouwontnoyouwont Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    I believe dropped skill kits should stay as is.

I do think however that the vender should also sell a green 100% kit, at +1/3 cost of normal kit ( 4X75% = 300%, so 3 100% kits should be the cost of, 4 75% kits )
    _________

1st beta weekend the kits was 100% I believe, I think the change was due to a fine tuning of kits at 100% was to good for high lvl , and if priced right, would cost to much for low level. (so I think the 75% was so it could be priced where a low level could actually buy some. )

Different tier kits would be amazing as well. I'm all for that suggestion. Node failures really just throw off my entire rhythm, I had one go 13 times before finally running out of the kit. I quit playing for a few hours. lol.
  • cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    noyouwont wrote: »
    Different tier kits would be amazing as well. I'm all for that suggestion. Node failures really just throw off my entire rhythm, I had one go 13 times before finally running out of the kit. I quit playing for a few hours. lol.

that's why I stopped stocking 10 of each kit, and instead stocked 20, when soloing an area I know has 1 of each interact ( I think their random generator is a bit of bad code, most of the time if it fails once t 75% success, it will fail 2-15 more times in a row before succeeding, also it actually works around 20 times in a row before failing that 3-15 times )

that random generator is NUTS, almost like "for this 5m all numbers rolled will be between 1 and 30 (the times the 75% fails 25/30 of the time), and next 5m the rolls will all be 31-60, and next 5m all rolls will be 61-90, next 5m the numbers will be 91-100, or 1-20, next 5m will be 21-50.
  • srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    IMO, the failure rate should increase as the node get of higher lv, so people gets frustrated and rage quit then the very same people would come to the forums and make a useless thread...

Deja Vu :O
  • mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Where is my option to take them out of the game entirely and make it so you can only loot your own class one?
This discussion has been closed.