test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you think this game needs to be improved?

2»

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    You've been complaining for months on these forums and are obviously still here so they must be doing something right...

He isnt still here. Check the post date. This one got necro'd from the depths of beyond.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    More necro'd posts?
    I know halloween is coming, but isn't zombie threads a bit much?
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • sapientcrowsapientcrow Member Posts: 57
    edited October 2013
    Similar as already stated...
    Cleric need to be healers, as it is unless you with a really new team that doesnt avoid or control most of the healing is the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ant healing companions and potions.
    Traps should **** near one shot people. As it is I think people tend to try and run into them inside dungeons.
    More choices for combat especially with at wills and encounters.
    Paragon paths oh yah!!
    Make it worthwhile to explore dungeons, give rewards for finding the combination locks and specific things like that.

End game is the least of my priorities for this list because this game does not even warrant the grind game like other mmos.
  • njeelanjeela Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wish ther will make more open world stuff. like world bosses, rare mobs. put in some rep farming even it boring but then thers something to farm for, when you just want to solo and relaxing. and if ther could add a world when you just not teleport to each place when hiting the gate, more like a avanture to the other zone wher you have to clear road to actule get ther.

ps can be a bit bad spelling in this
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Improving the gwf would be a good start. Either making the AP regeneration decent, or the DPS, or the tankyness, or the CC.
    English is not my first language.