test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Since the foundry is down again, i'm having another review thread.

lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Simple as the title says, I'll give no one-liners and try to be as constructive as possible. If you need out from beta-hell or whatnot, doesn't matter i'll play through your quest and give it a review.

Edit: I have quite a list already but i'm working through it, might even have yours on the list!
I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
Post edited by lolsorhand on

Comments

• Options
    pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I just posted Part 2 of my campaign. You can get all the info from my signature. You already played Part 1 so you are good to go for that one. :) You can leave comments on Part 2 here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?369081-Now-trading-reviews-for-The-Secret-to-Paradise-Part-2-Into-the-Mist.

Hope you enjoy it. :) I know the foundry editor went down after I made a couple of changes so I hope that didn't effect those. If so they were not game breakers anyway. Just some spelling errors and little things like that. :)
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    pris23 wrote: »
    I just posted Part 2 of my campaign. You can get all the info from my signature. You already played Part 1 so you are good to go for that one. :) You can leave comments on Part 2 here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?369081-Now-trading-reviews-for-The-Secret-to-Paradise-Part-2-Into-the-Mist.

Hope you enjoy it. :) I know the foundry editor went down after I made a couple of changes so I hope that didn't effect those. If so they were not game breakers anyway. Just some spelling errors and little things like that. :)

I have that one on my list :3 , and for all you who read the thread know that the quest I ding 60 at, i'll give the creator 100.000 Diamonds, I'm currently lvl 43. But I randomize all quests, even rerun some. Just remember that I'm playing on Mindflayer, So I think the competition would only be able to take place there. (If there's no other way to transfer diamonds?)
    I like turtles.

• Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DFOB3LQGM, I believe you've played a later quest of mine and liked it. This one I had withdrawn to remake with less live game map use, made a copy of, and then discovered the copy didn't keep the reviews (it had 5 or so reviews and was 4 star rated). No one's played it except myself since the republishing a few weeks ago. To keep things logical from a location perspective, I had to make it more hack and slashy. It's mostly set in the sewers.
  • Options
    hb4gaminghb4gaming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    lolsorhand wrote: »
    Just remember that I'm playing on Mindflayer, So I think the competition would only be able to take place there. (If there's no other way to transfer diamonds?)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ&p=297631&viewfull=1#post297631

Hopefully the shard merge promised above happens in the next eight weeks so transferring ADs won't be an issue any more. :D
    (Although I'm sure you'll hit level 60 well before then!)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    NW-DFOB3LQGM, I believe you've played a later quest of mine and liked it. This one I had withdrawn to remake with less live game map use, made a copy of, and then discovered the copy didn't keep the reviews (it had 5 or so reviews and was 4 star rated). No one's played it except myself since the republishing a few weeks ago. To keep things logical from a location perspective, I had to make it more hack and slashy. It's mostly set in the sewers.

Added, gave it some priority it will be the next one I play!
    I like turtles.