test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Retired 4 weeks ago, checking in to see if any new items?

davedogxdavedogx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I maxed my DC about 4 weeks ago with all ancients for me and companion. Miracle healer set of course and rank 8-9 gems. Has there been any updates on loot yet? cause the only thing i got left to do is to farm for AD and that is just not fun. OH by the way, it only took about 150 playtime hours to get Best in Slot everywhere.
Post edited by davedogx on

Comments

• kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    yeaaaaaaaaaaa and how many exploits used or real money was spent?

If you say none, I call shenanigans.
  • serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    Your post is less about asking what's new and more about "look at me". No, nothing is new since gg is broken, besides alchemy.
  • xenonizdubbyxenonizdubby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited June 2013
    tbh , ive got pritty much the same ... and i havent dropped a single penny into the game.
  • riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Savage enchantments.
  • fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and Gaunt items oh wait gaunt is broken ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tbh , ive got pritty much the same ... and i havent dropped a single penny into the game.

Noticed you didn't say anything about exploitation...

Between the absolute greed of PW and Cryptic and the horrible game coding that allows exploitation, the economy is absolute junk.

If you have all rank 7/perfect enchantments and full ancients and miracle gear, especially boasting 150 hours playtime. Sorry it doesn't pass the smell test.
  • gaatorgaator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104
    edited June 2013

Yes but the question is, have you exploited at all to get where you are now in the game. I feel like everyone who has maxed out is only there because of exploits and flaws in dungeons.
  • davedogxdavedogx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yeaaaaaaaaaaa and how many exploits used or real money was spent?

If you say none, I call shenanigans.
    No real money was spent.
    What do you mean by exploits, knocking mobs off ledges / skipping bosses?
    I ran with one of the better groups on CN real early and controlled lot of the economy. Was not hard, MMOs are easy mode and do not require much skill.
  • davedogxdavedogx Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I simply call it efficient gear farming.
  • aaronjfaaronjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I ALMOST feel bad for cheaters who have run out of content/things to do. If you wanted to get some mileage out of the game, it would be run as intended. Not by skipping bosses/exploiting dungeons to skip content and get the best prize off of the final boss..
  • destroxoxodestroxoxo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing happened to me man, no exploits at all, just playing the AH, especially trading AD for Zen, opening boxes and selling rinse repeat.

13k GS GWF, and I have nothing to do except login and do a daily prayer if I can be bother, what really sucks is that about 8 or so RL mates and I all were really keen and have just slowly been put off by lack of End-Game.

Neverwinter is a great game in some respects but I feel like they really should of held off on the launch
  • granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Savage enchants, Scroll of blah blah blah (tiny aoe damage for 2 seconds), skeleton dog pet, Grym gear (garbage)
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    RETIRE! Firstly, you don't retire after four weeks of play...come to think of it you don't retire from a game, you quit or stop playing. That aside, I agree, this is nothing but a "Look at me, I'm leet, and can beat the game after 150 hours." Next we'll see you on the Wildstar forums proclaiming victory there too, I suppose. This isn't a "Richard" measuring contest, and no one is impressed.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • destroxoxodestroxoxo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ravin wrote: »
    RETIRE! Firstly, you don't retire after four weeks of play...come to think of it you don't retire from a game, you quit or stop playing. That aside, I agree, this is nothing but a "Look at me, I'm leet, and can beat the game after 150 hours." Next we'll see you on the Wildstar forums proclaiming victory there too, I suppose. This isn't a "Richard" measuring contest, and no one is impressed.

Actually Wildstar is one of the few upcoming MMO's i've seen that have said they want a focus on End/Elder game before they even release it. Looks really really well done, especially with 20 or so staff being developers on Vanilla WoW
  • temjiutemjiu Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Whats sad is the OP "retired" close to 3.5 weeks BEFORE the game was even released. this whole beta/release process was broke from the start. they should have:

A) waited, fine tuned the classes a bit more after the big nerfbat patch.
    B) fixed all the remaining exploits
    C) wiped the servers clean for launch

Course...I don't really see this as a launch. the "Open beta" was actually a soft-rollout if you ask me. but either way if they wanted 20th to be their official launch, it should have been a clean one. then threads like this wouldn't exist 4 days into the game.