test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

$200 Founder's Delzoun Treasure Box!

skillchallengeskillchallenge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Greetings and Salutations!

I just hit level 60 with my GWF about 3 hours ago. To celebrate, I will be hosting a live feed of me opening the $200 Delzoun's Treasure Box! Additionally, I have acquired 4 Gloomwrought Crates and about 20 Nightmare Lockbox Keys as well!

With your own eyes, witness a portion of the benefits of being a Founder of Neverwinter!

Shortly after finishing the feed we will be posting the "unboxing" on YouTube.

Stream: www.twitch.tv/SkillChallenge

YouTube Record: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXFqjXz4y2g

Enjoy All!
-Luca
Poobah of "Skill Challenge"
Post edited by skillchallenge on

Comments

• blakeryannwblakeryannw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wait, we want to watch you unbox a blue weapon from the Delzhoun, and level 49 accessories from the Gloomwrought??
    Taecyeon - Beholder - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy
  • berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Meh, Delzoun box contains an okay-ish purple weapon, nothing remotely worth 200 Bucks, let alone hosting/watching a stream for. :-/
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lol, the Dalzoun is the same for each class, gloomwrought boxes are just bad the gear is mostly junk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • skillchallengeskillchallenge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • skillchallengeskillchallenge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @blakeryannw

No, the Delzoun box has an epic T1 weapon.
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    No it doesn't, I have 5 lvl 60's and im a Hero, its the same for each class.

Gf's is called Delzoun warhammer
    DC's is called Delzoun Holy Symbol
    CW's is called Delzoun Orb
    TR's is called Delzoun Dagger
    GWF's is called Delzoun Greatsword

its the same on each class and the weapon are slightly better than t1's but still rubbish compared to t2/never/gauntletgrymm pvp t2 and the enchant is just bad comapre to the real deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
    edited June 2013
    we already know whats in the box, and most have known from day 1, its only 1 depending on your class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
    edited June 2013
    verdonix1 wrote: »
    I didn't know... I did not buy the HON pack.... Stop telling me what I do or do not want to read on the forum.... YOU have the choice to participate or not in this thread, you do not need to be a flaming <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

To the OP, thank you for the vid, you seemed to enjoy yourself. Good for you!!! In a game that is rapidly losing me due to idiot community members, broken dungeon boss mechanics, and stale replay-ability, A post like this is nice. Thanks.

No, thank you for watching! I did very much enjoy myself. You could tell I was getting a little frustrated with the Nightmare Lockboxes, but I still had a great time any way!

"More coffers..." lol
  • shiphtur1gshiphtur1g Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you were actually expecting something good from the adventurers box or the gloomwrought boxes? then said lifesteal was good? is the beholder server in the dark ages or something? lol

edit- thought you taking offers for the blue sword was kinda funny too lol
  • notmuchleftnotmuchleft Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dang, I've opened 4 of these boxes now (only my CW to go) and I never even thought of doing a stream :(
    Only two things in this life are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the former. ~ Albert Einstein
  • tristar77tristar77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the vid. I have 4 characters at 60 but each time has been like opening a new Christmas present.

So kudos! Keep enjoying life. Don't let the turkeys keep you from soaring.
    edited June 2013
    shiphtur1g wrote: »
    you were actually expecting something good from the adventurers box or the gloomwrought boxes? then said lifesteal was good? is the beholder server in the dark ages or something? lol

edit- thought you taking offers for the blue sword was kinda funny too lol

I'm glad I could entertain you. I've grown up a bit since my 8hour+ raid days and learned to slow down and enjoy life and the games I play.

So long as I made you laugh, for one reason or another, I still served my purpose :-)
  • willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    I love the way the enchant looks though. Looks amazing on the GWF greatsword. Too bad you can't change the look of enchantments.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    i just saw your u tube vid, sorry 2say that isn't worth $200 your nightmare lockboxes :-(
    so u paid 200 for a sword & samething that makes u glow?
    that was half a playstation 4 or xbox 1 new spec...............
    i am not attacking u or the game i am just saying what i saw.....
    i am a big fan of the forgotten realms, i will spend my 200 on their novels....
    all the best & happy hunting....................
  • elahndraelahndra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

With your own eyes, witness a portion of the benefits of being a sucker of Neverwinter!

fixed for accuracy. 200 bucks for a game that is f2p and worth 25 bucks maybe if it were actually retail...yea
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I hope you had many viewers who seen ....how lackluster this game was.....
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you don't like what the guy did, don't post. People don't give a **** about your worthless complaining. The guy had a stream showing players what you can get from various boxes, and the HoTN pack. Not everyone hates the game, and not everyone knows everything about the game.

I honestly hope that some of you buy a car, or a house, or something that you are proud of, or really like. Then, tons of people walk up and call you an idiot for buying it, laughing at you, making you feel like the complete tools that you are.

Good job op. It's always fun seeing people open these things. Hopefully you get lucky and get a mount or two to sell.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

I honestly hope that some of you buy a car, or a house, or something that you are proud of, or really like. Then, tons of people walk up and call you an idiot for buying it, laughing at you, making you feel like the complete tools that you are.

Feeling a little buyer's remorse? ...are people making you feel like the tool that you are for spending money on NW?
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    Feeling a little buyer's remorse? ...are people making you feel like the tool that you are for spending money on NW?

The main thing going wrong with NW is the fact there are so many toolbags like this guy hanging around.

I have never understood the mentality of people who hang around forums trying to convince others that whatever the forum is based around is bad; in this case Neverwinter. Who even has time for that? Your lives must really be lacking something crucial for you all to not pick up and move on to something you will enjoy. I guess it is probably the same mentality that makes people "emo" and wallow around in their own self pity rather than doing something to improve theirselves.
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited June 2013
    Greetings and Salutations!

I just hit level 60 with my GWF about 3 hours ago. To celebrate, I will be hosting a live feed of me opening the $200 Delzoun's Treasure Box! Additionally, I have acquired 4 Gloomwrought Crates and about 20 Nightmare Lockbox Keys as well!

With your own eyes, witness a portion of the benefits of being a Founder of Neverwinter!

Shortly after finishing the feed we will be posting the "unboxing" on YouTube.

Stream: www.twitch.tv/SkillChallenge

YouTube Record: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXFqjXz4y2g

Enjoy All!
    -Luca
    Poobah of "Skill Challenge"

It's nice to see someone else excited about this game. Thank you for the video and showing folks it's ok to say you're having fun.
  • fritanfritan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice vid, keep them coming!
  • jihancritiasjihancritias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »

Actually, no, I'm not. Sure, the game has bugs, is short on content, and zen prices are a bit high. But, I'm having fun for the most part. Many games cost $60. I spent $60, as you can see by the title. I got my money's worth out of this game, and will continue to play.

The problem I have is with worthless posts by people that have nothing better to do than rip others. People have a problem with Cryptic and their game, but rip the players when they are having fun, and want to spread that fun around. I miss the days without internet, when people like you wouldn't say a word to someone's face in fear of getting laid out. Now, it's all just internet tough guys, thinking they bring worth to the world.
    TL : DR? Then don't waste my time responding.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    every1 can post what he or she wants, players are saying it wasn't worth the $200 ,
    people are still enjoying playing the game for free, they are not trying 2make any1 feel like a tool,
    i saw the vid thank u for taking the time 2put up a link 4every1, once u post in forum or thread u take the good with bad..
    & i would say it 2 someones face , that 200 would be better spent somewhere else & this is coming from a forgotten realms fan.
  • coglovercoglover Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2013
    as long as ur happy about the HUGE glow its ok, people that doesnt have a job thinks 200 bucks is a lifetime saving lol, gl with future boxes if ur gonna buy more, else u can just sell the zen for ad if ur not feelin the luck :D