test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor Enchantment with no Visual?

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I have the Swashbuckler Captains chest piece and I love it, I need to slot the purple slot Armor Enchantment. My options are Fire, Frost, Plants, Soul, Negaton. None of these sound appealing at all. Is there a way around this and still slot something or do you just get stuck glowing regardless?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    sadly no,

Fire glows red and at higher lvl bubble's
    Frost glows white and at higher lvls has spike's
    BriarTwine (plants) are vines and at higher lvl's has thorns
    Soul is a black mist and gets thicker/larger at higher
    Negation is a white shimmer and at higher lvl's has a revolving seal.

cant disable VFX on armour enchant's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow... thats horrible. If I saw Drizzt in the game I bet he isnt glowing randomly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • s3curuss3curus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I hate this aswell even for weapons as the vorpal enchant is horrible :(
    I'm starting to prefer to play with out a armor enchant tbh only if its REALLY necessary it bothers me to much
    Main: Liz Jerro CW (Black Scorpions) 13k+
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    wow... thats horrible. If I saw Drizzt in the game I bet he isnt glowing randomly

Since Ranger launched I've seen lots of Drizzt's in the game and most of them glow , if I was you I'd go for lesser Soulforged , the effect isn't really very visible , it's the best armor enchantment ingame and there isn't very much difference effect wise between the lesser/regular/greater versions really.
  • msrebel1972msrebel1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I hate the visual on the soulforged! The black mist gets darker and more noticeable the greater the version. Worse yet, it even does that when you have your fashion items on. I wish they would at least disable the visual on the fashion items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »

I saw like four of them yesterday and three were glowing randomly.
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lesser thunderhead is mostly un noticeable. and the random stun is useful. I barely notice it on my GWF whos gear is all nightmare dyed

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    closed for necromancy.
    Rule 3.13 - No Necromancy
    . . . . If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.
This discussion has been closed.