test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elven themed request

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Can we get some elven buildings and houses in here? I'd really like to write up an elven foundry, we all like the drow, but we really need some elven buildings and artifacts and The such. I know Sharandar is coming, but Sharandar is mostly elven ruins, there probably won't be much that's not some kind of warped or ruined building in it when you come out with its foundry content. I'd really like access to a more "modern" elven building set. When I say modern, I mean as in current forgotten relms time period. They still have beautiful cities and villages. Can we get this kind of content or expect any from feywild?
<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT
Post edited by saidencloud on

Comments

• lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    How does "elven" buildings look like in this loreset? I know Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 etc. But as in 3d?
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can we get some elven buildings and houses in here? I'd really like to write up an elven foundry, we all like the drow, but we really need some elven buildings and artifacts and The such. I know Sharandar is coming, but Sharandar is mostly elven ruins, there probably won't be much that's not some kind of warped or ruined building in it when you come out with its foundry content. I'd really like access to a more "modern" elven building set. When I say modern, I mean as in current forgotten relms time period. They still have beautiful cities and villages. Can we get this kind of content or expect any from feywild?

Make sure to re-post the requests in the thread here as the devs check this all the time for suggestions, requests, and feedback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here