test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My alchemy is still broken!!

2»

Comments

• whelbenwhelben Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got the same Problem, a Ticket is still unanswered.
    This Needs to be adressed very soon!
    I am stuck at Level 5 and my Progressbar says 1200XP
  • dezreth1dezreth1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Got my ticket answered just now. Generic response with no useful information and they changed status to resolved. I have responded back with a link to this thread as well as a brief comment on their initial response. I'll post if they update it.
  • questionorquestionor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dezreth1 wrote: »
    Got my ticket answered just now. Generic response with no useful information and they changed status to resolved. I have responded back with a link to this thread as well as a brief comment on their initial response. I'll post if they update it.

You looking in game or on website/email? The in game support system is a waste. It just copies the ticket to the website and closes it.
  • dezreth1dezreth1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    questionor wrote: »
    You looking in game or on website/email? The in game support system is a waste. It just copies the ticket to the website and closes it.

I filed the bug report in-game and just got this emailed to me a few days later.
  • morduumorduu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have this problem too. @level 8 with full xp bar, but no level increase to level 9. When should we expect a response/fix?
  • rhendaranrhendaran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am also stuck, for me it's level 6. I have a full bar of xp (1800 points), but cannot go beyond that. Also I no longer have the option for "Simple Vitriol Extraction", it's is simply no longer in my list.
    This is very frustrating, at least give us an acknowledgement that there is a problem and it's being worked on. We know there is a problem, when can we expect a fix? I've spent a lot of time on getting this far in alchemy. I'd like to be able to proceed further.
  • r1der1de Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well here's another one for ya.
    There is a pattern I have noticed the last few days...
    If you start alchemy research from the in game interface AND collect the results from the in game interface, it seems to very rarely give the "Alchemical Research" award.
    If you start the Research from the gateway and then collect the result from the in game interface you always get the award.
    If you collect the awards from the gateway, regardless of the interface you start the task from, you'll see the "Tracker" (broken image) icon, which I believe is the "Alchemical Research" award, but you WILL NOT receive it in game.

This is just a pattern I have noticed, I've been able to re-create it about 3-4 times now. I don't know if it's a bug or not but I thought I would share in case it gives any insight to the problem.

*edit* nevermind. the pattern has broken. guess the RNG just hates me. :(
  • realthorinerealthorine Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all! We're looking into this. Thanks very much!

There are 2 problems you have to fix.
    The one that make us get stuck if we collect the xp reward via the Gateway and the other is to help all of us who got stuck at max xp but don't increase in levels.
    Would it be so difficult to give us an extra task that gives is a few xp that we can use in game? That should maybe be enough to make all of us who got stuck to get to the next level so we can continue working on our Alchemy skill.
  • spinningspudspinningspud Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Stuck at rank 19 with full xp bar ... soooo close :(
  • picklesandbeerpicklesandbeer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    *crickets*..........what a joke....
  • randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Got to love their support.. Complete waste of time, I don't even think they bother to read the issue before sending a generic response... Been stuck since day that Alchemy launched and still haven't even seem them admit their is an issue let alone give a useful response.
  • bekey2ndbekey2nd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    -sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-
  • doloremipsumdoloremipsum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Could you please give us an update on your progress? Thanks (I'm stuck like the rest of the posters in this thread)
  • whelbenwhelben Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey Cryptics!

I really like to know when it is queued to be fixed.

Can you give us an update please!

Best regards
  • mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013

Finaly, someone acknowledged the problem. Guess I'll wait till its fixed and waste my time on a different profession.

WOLF
  • gronknardgronknard Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumpity bump
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bump 10char
  • gronknardgronknard Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bumpity bump
  • krimagekrimage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hey any good advise on what to do with getting past level 9 alchemy? There are no unstable potions to make so I can get the scripts to move forward and all the GM or bug replys says come to the community board.
    The voice in my head tell me we are all part of the Walking Dead!
  • mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Alchemy Level 9 is a transmutation level. You need to continue doing the Rank 9 experiment, Primordial Goo, until you have unlocked 10 transmutation tasks:
    Create - Brightleaf, Dessert Rose, Fundamental Fire, Fundamental Ice, Symbol of Tempus
    Transmute - the same as above

Once these have been unlocked, your Primordial Goo task should give you the scrolls needed to do the Level 9 Alchemical Research.

Ranks 11 and 13 are very similar.

=RV=