test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue Looking for new home!

balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hello there my name is Killuminati from Dragon shard. I'm kind of looking for a guild (as you figured).
Basically I'm looking for PvE focused guild- and by that I mean a guild that has organised daily GG/dungeon runs.

I have played NW trough beta and recently I took one month break, but now I want to get back into game!
I'm at point where I simply can't find any pug groups since they demand "gg and full CN experience" which I don't have.

Oh well if there are some guilds looking for a dedicated rogue/player please lemme know.

~Kill!
Post edited by balthezore on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hello there Balthezore, I would recommend you have a look at SinisterSwarm.com, our family is always bustling with dungeon and pvp matches daily. If you are looking for a place where you can relax, be successful and make friends, our home is open to you. And btw, welcome back to Neverwinter.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for that link! I'mma contact one of you ingame for sure :)!
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for an end-game guild, pay DiE a visit. The link below contains some information about the guild and the links to the actual website:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?352762-Darkness-Is-Everywhere-DiE-Oceanic-Guild-Now-Recruiting-to-dominate-Gauntlgrym&p=4483592#post4483592
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    Hello Killuminati,

If your looking for a guild with a solid structure, a good organisation and a strong foundation, then im sure The Conclave is your cup of tea ! We organise events on daily basis, and we just set foot in the world of Neverwinter, to expand our evergrowing community.
    If you think u can handle it among a professional organisation with a place where u call people family, then tag along !
    More information can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?363931-The-Conclave-CC-Recruiting!-Dragon-server

Ofcourse u can PM me as well if u have any questions.
    Good luck on finding a nice home.

Regards,
    Zhankou
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Could definitely use another quality rogue in <Despondency> and not having CN experience isn't a big deal. As long as your capable of learning strats with prior quality knowledge on your class get ahold of me in game @travis2007 and below is some cut/paste info pertaining to our guild.

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!