test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Savage Enchant Broken for use on stat giving pets

kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
AS title says, Savage Enchant works on normal gear that YOU equip but will not work on companions like the Stone or probably the cat ( I havent tested on the Cat). These stats do not show up on the Stone's stats sheet and do not transfer to the owner as a result.

Please fix this, this ought to a few lines of code, so where you did not close a parenthesis or something, please located and fix please. Thanks
Post edited by kaelis33 on

Comments

• kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Didn't work on toons either last I checked. Supposed to be getting fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    kwequa wrote: »
    Didn't work on toons either last I checked. Supposed to be getting fixed.

very odd, I had someone argue with me about in zone chat...said working fine. I doubt they were lying. And I had stone with it...and I knew for a fact it was not working with it. So I put some on my own armor and it worked....I got no clue why it works sometimes and not other times then.

I assumed it was a problem with just companions.
  • x00exodus00xx00exodus00x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OK Savage enchantments are broken all the way around and pets and in gear, I thought they would have fixed it with the 2 patches they released after they knew about it, But no and they are deffinately broke.
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    savage enchantments dont apply stats, and if they do they dont show up on the sheet