test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lack of common sense

shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So i got multiple toons in my account and i made some ad using 1. Now i decided to buy an item with another toon using that ad, but i cant transfer it without any penalty( auction house penalty). I mean this is unbelievably ridiculous that you cant xfer ad from 1 toon to another. Can we get a way to xfer ad from 1 toon to another? Or is this just too much to ask for
Post edited by shajib1234 on

Comments

• horrifyingclownhorrifyingclown Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Transfer AD or the item?
    You can just mail the item.
    EDIT: Oh, nevermind. AD can only be transfered using the ZEN exchange.
    Post an offer to buy Zen, then cancel it and claim the AD with the other character. Or buy Zen, then sell it again with the other character.
  • alienslofalienslof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to add to this to suggest giving us a way to pool money made by our respective characters. Currently my AD's are divided between 4 characters, and other than the way suggested, I can't pool the money together. This game really needs a shared bank with the option to bank the money in it as well.
    A dream to some, a NIGHTMARE to others!

Lolth be praised!
  • alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't thin it is unreasonable to expect each of your/mine characters should have to pull their own weight. Pooling resources takes away from playing each character imo.