test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Completely useless party recruit system

shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I dont know which team in Cryptic developed this system because they definitely did a bloody good job! Epic spell plague system 1st que, got sorted with a 3 gwf 1 dc and myself a gf. Fantastic! 2nd try, got sorted with 3 trs, 1 dc and myself. Another good job indeed. 3rd try 2 gwf, 1tr, 1 dc and myself. I gave up at this point.

How exactly are people sorted out in this system? It looks like a trained monkey does a better job at sorting then the incompetent jokers working for Cryptic.

Keep up the good work as always. :)
Post edited by shajib1234 on

Comments

• Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey come on. Hey its a F2P game what do you expect. It doesnt cost you anything. Get with the standard subpar all the way
  • Options
    nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So your faulting a system for including a tank, a cleric and 3 dps? For 3 different queue attempts that seems to be working pretty well. How do you know if there was even any CW's in queue for the dungeon? I don't think the queue system is suppose to recognize the most optimized group setup for any particular dungeon.

ps simple fix if you don't like how the system works is recruiting your own group.. cheers m8
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    So your faulting a system for including a tank, a cleric and 3 dps? For 3 different queue attempts that seems to be working pretty well. How do you know if there was even any CW's in queue for the dungeon? I don't think the queue system is suppose to recognize the most optimized group setup for any particular dungeon.

ps simple fix if you don't like how the system works is recruiting your own group.. cheers m8

Hah 3 gwf for epic spell plague and no cw? Good luck with that. It shows how little you know what your talking about and just rambling nonsense to kiss Cryptic's boots. Keep it up.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hey come on. Hey its a F2P game what do you expect. It doesnt cost you anything. Get with the standard subpar all the way

There we go again. F2P game so just close your eyes and hope the problem goes away when you open it. I am sure Cryptic is celebrating how good their party recruit system is.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »
    Hah 3 gwf for epic spell plague and no cw? Good luck with that. It shows how little you know what your talking about and just rambling nonsense to kiss Cryptic's boots. Keep it up.

It shows how little you know with reading comprehension. Otherwise you might have comprehended the part where I said "I don't think the queue system is suppose to recognize the most optimized group setup for any particular dungeon." That means tank, cleric, and 3 dps. That's the optimization of the queue which works for the majority of the dungeons. You're faulting it because it did not give you 1 or 2 CW's which are needed for add control on the final boss of spellplague. (how little i know)

I also asked the question "how do you know there was even any CW's that were in queue for the dungeon at that particular time?" Faulting it for not giving you a CW when it's possible that there weren't any in queue for the dungeon at that time.

As far kissing Cryptic's boots. There are so many things that I've b!tched and moaned about here on the forums and will continue to do so. Cryptic's queue system is in fact <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> most the time, but 3 times with 1 cleric, 1 tank, and 3 DPS is not a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> group setup. Just because it's not the best for the particular dungeon isn't something to run to the forums to cry about.

Perhaps next time instead of trying 3 times for the queue system to make a group for you that you like, try once. Then there's 4 other people with different classes that you yourself can pick from and invite to a group. Invite the cleric and a TR and then advertise in PE that you're looking for 2 CW's or whatever your flavor is.

or you can, you know, just like build the group like, you know, yourself from like the start like I also mentioned, you know.

but that would require not being a lazy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>$, you know :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    It shows how little you know with reading comprehension. Otherwise you might have comprehended the part where I said "I don't think the queue system is suppose to recognize the most optimized group setup for any particular dungeon." That means tank, cleric, and 3 dps. That's the optimization of the queue which works for the majority of the dungeons. You're faulting it because it did not give you 1 or 2 CW's which are needed for add control on the final boss of spellplague. (how little i know)

You sir are an idiot. If you think its even possible to complete spell plague with 3 gwf, 1 dc and 1 gf, do make a vid of it and post it, i wanna watch it.
  • Options
    khatzhaskhatzhas Member Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You sir are an idiot. If you think its even possible to complete spell plague with 3 gwf, 1 dc and 1 gf, do make a vid of it and post it, i wanna watch it.
    He just pointed out that its not possible.

Hence the comment on the optimised group setup for particular dungeons.

You're calling him an idiot for . . . agreeing with you that you need at least one CW for spellplague?
  • Options
    thejadeemperorthejadeemperor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    One cleric, one tank/off-tank and randoms are what you get from LFG in any game. There should not even be a complain.

If you want CW, double CW or double DC you should form your own team or at least form the core team first before joining the queue.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

lol, reading is hard isn't it? dumbsh!t scrub