test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make skirmishes accessible for every level gap, and expand info on friend's list.

lambentcrusaderlambentcrusader Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I really like how Cryptic has set for the progression to level 60, however it does come with some flaws. I am a completionist when it comes to games, and consequently this comes with an attempt get all the achievements possible.

I happened to out-level the "Defend the Temple" (Lvl 36) skirmish, and was not able to go back and queue or have any capability to zone into it solo or with a group. This makes the achievement tab for skirmishes something that is potentially unattainable for someone who is focusing on other content. Here is some feedback I have to this system among with a few other off-topic things:

1. Achievements are suppose to be "achievable", so make all the skirmishes have a zone in their corresponding areas so people can choose to group in or go in solo. People like to access all types of content that you, the developers, make in a game. Please give us the accessibility to do so.

2. The friends tab lacks a descriptive format that shows what their character level is when they are online. I like to have an idea what level my friends are at so I know when to slow down, or even when to catch up. Since this is D&D, more features such as their character bio and where they hail from are interesting to read, even when they are offline.

That is it for now; thanks for making a great game overall!
Post edited by lambentcrusader on

Comments

• caelesti31caelesti31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i agree it is completely asinine that there is content that cannot be accomplished unless you are a certain lvl range.