test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Server 12.2k DC w allure stone lf Daytime guild....

xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
whats up guys...

a little bit about me.
In Neverwinter...been testing the DC since initial cbt.
have exp in all PVE content, and prefer to solo it all..
at this point everything i run is for profit gain..especially draco farms for vendorable mainhand/offhand.

most of my fun nowadays is in PVP till new PVE content comes out.

what i want is a daytime active guild focused in the same goals i have..pve en4dgame progression..and competitive PVP inbetween breaks ;-]

..most importantly a guild who is socially active and not socially awkward.

a guild who's members actually use vent/teamspeak/mumble etc.

anyways please feel free to message me in game for more info.

thanks in advance for the read!
Post edited by xmeanseason305x on

Comments

• havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, pay DiE a visit. We satisfy most of your requirements. If you are in US and playing at daytime, then it will correspond to our peak time, so you will be able to find most members online when you play. The link below contains information about the guild and links to our actual website:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?352762-Darkness-Is-Everywhere-DiE-Oceanic-Guild-Now-Recruiting-to-dominate-Gauntlgrym&p=4483592#post4483592
  • keltinblaze1keltinblaze1 Member Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    KING Ethan Ma Chao Lu Xun - Dragon Shard - Black Lotus

Check out my CW Oppressor Tank Guide Here
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Ancient council

- 50+ active L60's
    - Run T2's/CN
    - Most players will be gearing towards PvP in coming months but not required
    - Teamspeak is required for Dungeons, at least until we run them enough so we are all on same page then if you cant login thats fine.

mail/whisper Grommet@hurk97 or Kevorkian@hurk97 for more
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    bump
  • omniblast1985omniblast1985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12
    edited June 2013
    Dear Xmean,

I read your post and i can only imagen the boat your in currently.
    Your looking for a guild that is socially active (forums and such?), but also professional with there communcation (TS3 for example),
    We have those things, and we are certainly a community with a history! Dated since 2002 to be exact.

The Conclave can offer you these things, also progression in end game content is one of the things on our list.
    Currently we are not doing any end game yet, but thats more because we started last week with a few people of our core.
    We need to get the ball rolling, and thus we are recruiting new players. Yesterday another guy called Rainbow joined our rank, also looking for endgame raiding, a professional team and no party poopers. Hes level 60, and willingly enough. Perhaps with you among our ranks, we only need 4 more players to start the first raiding squads! Are you up for that task? I leave the decission up to you, as you have plenty of choices. I wish you best of luck with searching, and if interested u can always contact me.
    Our recruit post can be found here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?363931-The-Conclave-CC-Recruiting!-Dragon-server

Our own webpage + recruit thread here: http://conclave.cc/forums/viewforum.php?f=9

Best of luck!
    Zhankou