test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to create EU PVE guild on Dragon shard

jimbomobojimbomobo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
Hi there,

I'm looking to create a guild with like minded players on the Dragon shard. No name yet just seeing if there is any interest from anyone :P. I'd like to build a strong core of 5-10 players who are looking to progress in the game but also have fun and take it easy!

I live in the UK and would like to build a guild up with people from the same time zone (GMT+1 at present). The guild will mostly be casual with aims to run dungeons and end game PVE content on weekends and sometimes on weekdays.

If anyone is interested in attempting this then please get in touch with me by replying here or sending me a pm.

Cheers,

Valk
Post edited by jimbomobo on

Comments

• Options
    jimbomobojimbomobo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump de bump
  • Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well we started our Guild about 2 months ago and we have a few people. If you'd like to help us in anyway as a Guild Operator, let me know.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png