test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helm's Hold monsters respawning super fast.

mcharliehmcharlieh Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
It's not a huge issue for the majority of Helm's Hold, but when trying to get to the Cathedral for a quest, which I've of course forgotten the name of, you fight one set of monsters. Then agro all the ones that are nearby and have to fight those as well. And there's probably two or three sets close enough to agro while fighting the first set, although I couldn't tell exactly how many because I was a little busy fighting. And by the time you finish fighting all the extra ones, the first ones have respawned and you've got to fight those again because you've agro'd them as well. You finally get up to the Cathedral doors, then turn around and have to go through the same thing to get out of the area to go turn in the quest. I don't mind killing things, but that's a little excessive. I'm playing as a Trickster Thief (34, appropriate for the area) and I'm using a Rank 15 Cleric companion. My companion died both going in and going out, and I pretty much ran out of potions.

Now, it's possible I'm doing something wrong. But this doesn't happen anywhere else that I've come across so far.
Post edited by mcharlieh on

Comments

• l0th4ri0l0th4ri0 Member Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can I offer a general gameplay hint?

You're playing a TR... the most powerful class in the game... you can turn invisible.

Unsummon your companion, and make with the stealth! :)