test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Regret ....

dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I enjoy the hell out of this game. I enjoy the gameplay.. some stuff is overpriced, however i believe the devs deserve the right to make money for creating their product. THis is not a ***** fest. I truly believe i could play this game for years and invest in it. However, i am slowly (trying not to) losing interest due to one fact. Not the zen store. Not ADs. the LACK of paragon paths and classes. :( D&D has a plethora of classes to choose from. not just 5 "Cookie Cutter" builds. I understand the beta and only recently live. However, they have made NO mention of adding this content. It seems all we see is new items in the store, and yes the new module is coming out which is awesome... but where is our ability to customize? Am i the only one noticing this? I want to be able to distinguish myself from the other level 60 cleric and other level 60 wizard. Heres Hoping this gets addressed soon.
Post edited by dauntlessdeity on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rumors have been flying around about Archer Ranger and a Warlock. Dark Elf as an open playable race for all has also been mentioned. A new profession has just been added, with 2 more announced. The game has been out, what, 2 days? Yes, 'Beta' went on for a while , but new stuff will come.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Been out I guess, but to only have one select-able paragon PATH...suggests they forgot to finish the else why prompt you to pick one. There are loads of stuff that smack of unfinished. Like having no way to train companions past level 15.
  • Options
    ghrysghrys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's not unfinished, more that it's open for future content to be added. Just like all good MMOs, more content is developed and put into the game after it's release. Honestly people, the stuff that's in the game is enough to have fun, the stuff later on will allow you to have more fun with new options, that's just how it goes. It's fine if you don't like the game, lots of valid reasons to dislike it but if your major gripe is that it lacks all of the options of tabletop DnD right at this moment, well that's rather silly.