test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haste - PVE endgame guild on Dragon shard

gaviavigaviavi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
screenshot1.jpg

Haste is currently looking for certain classes with varying priorities as seen below:

[th]Class[/th]
[th]Priority[/th]
[th]Gear Score[/th]

Devoted Cleric
High
11k+

Control Wizard
High
11k+

Trickster Rogue
High
11k+

Great Weapon Fighter
High
12k+

Guardian Fighter
High
13k+

Haste is an international guild founded on 30th April 2013 for players who play a lot, prefer challenging play (cutting edge PvE), and like to attain knowledge, skills and information about the game through experience. One of our main focuses is to have a stable guild that maintains a light environment while still focusing on a progression conductive to epic dungeon delves. We are small guild by choice and run with 20 accounts rooster. We are a competitive, driven guild always striving to do better with each dungeon. Expectations of our members are set high and they are required to always be prepared, knowledgeable of their class and any dungeon strategy we may encounter.

Basic information:

What we expect from you:
  • Able to communicate well, both written and/or verbally
  • Positive attitude
  • Sufficient knowledge of your class
  • Basic understanding of game and have a good grasp on game mechanics
  • Mumble client
  • Dependability, determination, consistency in performance

What we offer:
  • A stable dungeoneering atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best
  • The chance to farm end-game content at a respectable pace
  • A group of dedicated players with a friendly community
  • We currently use class loot system for loot distribution

Check out our website to apply directly or PM me on forums, contact me in-game (IGN: Gavi@gaviavi), you can also reach me via mumble server.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
Post edited by gaviavi on

Comments

• Options
    xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    message me in game.... ;-}
  • Options
    a5sh4ta5sh4t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Might be interested. 60 CW 10.6k and DC 11.6k our guild leader quit without saying anything. I put in an app, shoot me a msg in game:)
  • Options
    gaviavigaviavi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Moderator Notice:
    Bumping is not allowed. Please read the Rules of Conduct and the Sticky in this subforum. Thanks!
    Thanks,
    ~Zeb