test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Run out of Professional Resource Storage

denominateddenominated Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing a lot of Leadership profession stuff and I'm getting lots of professional resource items. Unfortunately I've now run out of space for it all, and don't see a way of expanding my inventory for resources. I can't put stuff in the bank, buying a bag of holding hasn't helped. Do I really have to create a mule and regularly send it any items I'm not going to be using straight away?
Post edited by denominated on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You did see that the patch gives 30 slots for resources?
    What's wrong putting stuff in the bank?
    There is a reason for limited spaces. Makes you spend money to buy more.

Or you could slow down....
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • denominateddenominated Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh - hadn't read the latest patch notes - apologies.

Can't drag and drop resources into bank as far as I can tell. I did try.

Slowing down is fine. Throwing away perfectly good (and slightly annoying to get) materials is not fine.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not saying it's the best solution, but.... two character slots is 500zen. Each of which has the same pretty-darn-large amount of profession storage. Mail the junk for the profs you're not running to those guys. (plus, level them to lv11 for: two bags of regular storage each, two more sets of invoking, two more characters crafting. :p)
  • dracc1138dracc1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also focus solely on Leadership and I sell all my other prof assets. I make about 40kAD in assets every couple of days. Once a week I list all my assets and everything sells within 72 hours.