test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix bugs and add 5 new dungeons a month each month increasing the T lvl and requireme

foosoofoosoo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Fix bugs in dungeons and add 5 new dungeons a month each month increasing the T lvl (T 3,4,5 and so on) and requirement to join, really simple to make this game a game people will continue to play, the gauntrygrim is kinda a fail for late game players and the bugs etc and this is really the issue that needs to be addressed to ensure this game has players here for many months years to come, please leave feedback if u agree or not and why.

but honestly my whole guild feels this way with 200+ members thinking that this is what it needs.
Post edited by foosoo on

Comments

• willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    Yeah because an endless gear treadmill is what keeps quality players............
  • kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    5 new dungeons a month, yet it's taking them over a month to fix the ones we currently have. Doesn't sound like a great idea tbh.
  • foosoofoosoo Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is true, but I think that is because they do not actually play the game and know what to fix, I would show them once a week issues with the dungeons they needed to fix if they wanted me to,

P.S New pvp maps also would be nice
  • serpentttserpenttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited June 2013
    I think you seriously overestimate the number of staff working on this game.
    edited June 2013
    No, I actually think there is probably only a handful of people. I am just throwing out feedback ^_^
    edited June 2013
    p.s i don''t care for new classes -,- why would i want to repeat everything so soon, not enough content.
  • djleberdjleber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    5 new dungeons a month is unheard of. find me any other game doing this same model, that is a success and i will shake your hand

I have not seen any company let alone one that survives on cash shop items come up with 5 dungeons per month. i will compare this to the most successful mmo ever - WOW. im not a big fan of wow myself but it has 4 expansions? im not sure. they come out at least every 1-2 yrs and probably add a similar amount of dungeons (i couldnt say i dont know much about it). This is a game that had a sub for a very long time and still charged for expansions

While the idea is good, its just unfeasable and thats an understatement - not just money wise for them, but all the bugs and exploits needed to be fixed aswell as all the other content they are adding in