test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hero of the North: Fashion Pack

lucienderluciender Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone,

Hopefully I am in the right place... anyway I am looking for some answers and I hope you guys can help. Today I purchased the Hero of the North pack and I came to realize that there are things missing from there, one of the main things I cannot seem to find is the Gold Moonstone Mask Regalia Set. Now, before any of you ask.. yes, I have checked my mailbox after reaching level 5 and I also checked out the Claims reward guy that is across Sgt Knox in Protector's Enc, yet neither of those options worked for me (even triple checked all the tabs at the Claim Rewards npc, which is nr 17 on the map).

I also traveled to Moonstone Mask to see if there were any npcs there that could possibly give me the set, yet no luck either.

Does someone know where I can get this pack?

Kind regards,

Llanowar of Eladamri
Mindflayer shard
Characters:

Llanowar of Eladamri - Drow TR
Balthor the Stout - Dwarf GF
Akroma the Fallen - Half-Orc GWF
Reya the Dawnbringer - Drow DC

Mindflayer Shard
Post edited by luciender on

Comments

• Options
    nuromalnuromal Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2013
    all i will say to this is you got ripped off the drow is the same as the one being released in 60 days gf 200 bucks
  • Options
    sadistsadist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nuromal wrote: »
    all i will say to this is you got ripped off the drow is the same as the one being released in 60 days gf 200 bucks
    Your response deserves only one answer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY
    fozhug-sig01.png
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I might have to add this... just curious, is the fash set female only? Or also for males? Cause if it's female only then it would explain why I didn't get it, lol. But if it's for males as well then my question remains.
    Characters:

Mindflayer Shard
  • Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Member Posts: 3,514 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd for both genders. Did you get anything at all in the mail? You should get a bunch of gift sets. You open one of them, and one of the things you get is a white box with a blue ribbon. Open that up and you'll have your regalia.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'd for both genders. Did you get anything at all in the mail? You should get a bunch of gift sets. You open one of them, and one of the things you get is a white box with a blue ribbon. Open that up and you'll have your regalia.

I got a lot of things, but not the box with the fashion set.

Should I submit a ticket? ;o
    Characters:

Mindflayer Shard
  • Options
    latexnemesislatexnemesis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't gotten mine on any characters yet either, checked the claims vendor, mail, etc, nada, submitted a ticket 4 days ago, it's still open and un-responded too, does anyone actually answer these?!?!
  • Options
    latexnemesislatexnemesis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and why doesn't it say hero of the north under my name on forums :P
  • Options
    blakeryannwblakeryannw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and why doesn't it say hero of the north under my name on forums :P

You have to set that in your forum control panel.
    Taecyeon - Beholder - Guild Leader of CatAssTrophy
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    You have to set that in your forum control panel.

They say you need to change something in your user cp under permissions, however there is no such thing in my user cp.

I submitted a ticket about a week ago and have yet to receive a reply as well... I can understand that their staff members may be quite busy however with previous experiences with PWE I was always answered within a few days :/
    Characters:

Mindflayer Shard
  • Options
    extreme0extreme0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited June 2013
    I'm having the same issue as well and did everything that I could think of. Raised a ticket about a few days ago and no response since then.
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

If these issues can be solved and I'm not online, then I thank you.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did you also buy the guardian pack?

Guardian pack contains the moonstone mask headgear. you can't open the HotN moonstone regalia box if you already have the mask. You have to discard the mask first.

If you do it by accident, go back to the rewards vendor and start over.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Don't have the Guardian pack so that's a no. I got every HotN item except for the Moonstone regalia set.

The only thing I got in the Mail was the HotN gift box. No fashion pack or anything.
    Current Issues:

1. No option to have Hero of the North title on forum because option does not appear to exist in settings.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Added attachments of screenshots for the Rewards Claimer and the Mail I got which show everything except the fashion pack as a Reference.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    poppakrodahpoppakrodah Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    just goto the vendor close to the guy who gives you your first set of clothing. You can get everything from that vendor.
  • Options
    piotrek81piotrek81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Welcome to the club then :) After last 1 or 2 patches, can't reclaim my HotN pack neither get it on new character, not mention forum title :) Just got founder / spider etc on my main character but can't see reclaim anymore. Hope for fast fix on that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    just goto the vendor close to the guy who gives you your first set of clothing. You can get everything from that vendor.

Learn to read the first post before jumping in.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    No response as of now. Kinda getting tired of waiting.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    just get the hero of the north package, the fashion pack is in there
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We have tried that.

We have tried the Package, The Rewards claimer, the mail, different characters and Surprise.

It's not there. :mad:
    Current Issues:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    In second thought. Is there any other way to get a quicker response then the Ticket system? Or am I stuck with the seemingly purgatory system for now ?

Because honestly, this is taking such a long time for something like a missing item that I payed for.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    estari83estari83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Did you end up getting a response?
    As I'm in the same boat :(
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Nope. It's been a week now, sorry pal.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    edited July 2013
    ewxs.png
    n33k.jpg

Seems like the new patch might of fixed it as I went back to the rewards claimer and now the fashion pack is there now.
    Current Issues:

• Options
    zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    That's some awesome customer service right there...

Update this thread when they respond to your trouble ticket.......