Install Arc
Options

Price of volumes of training?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirfingedirfinge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited June 2013
    Reading this dudes attempt at English is awesome.
    People as found in all places
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My goal is to use the Forum Info this topic as a reference, I hope ...
  • Options
    willsommerswillsommers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 103
    edited June 2013
    Training tomes will likely cost more than buying a new purple companion from the zen store. Just wait until they release purple augment companions in the zen store costing less than training your augment from 25-30.

I hope I am wrong, but something inside tells me that's how it'll happen.
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited June 2013
    The question is what Zen to AD ratio are they doing to use as the conversion ratio? Now dunno if I got it right but purple pets are 3 to 3.5k zen right? So based on the exchange the minimum is 150,000 AD from 50 AD:1Zen highly unlikely to be the case. Its more likely that they going to have the price to do so at more than 1,750,000 so that Zen Purples are all cheaper to buy than upgrading a white.

I expect that the total will be somewhere around 2 million AD with the price being somthing like 250K for tome 1, 750k for tome 2 and 1 million for tome 3.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kotli wrote: »
    The question is what Zen to AD ratio are they doing to use as the conversion ratio? Now dunno if I got it right but purple pets are 3 to 3.5k zen right? So based on the exchange the minimum is 150,000 AD from 50 AD:1Zen highly unlikely to be the case. Its more likely that they going to have the price to do so at more than 1,750,000 so that Zen Purples are all cheaper to buy than upgrading a white.

I expect that the total will be somewhere around 2 million AD with the price being somthing like 250K for tome 1, 750k for tome 2 and 1 million for tome 3.

You're probably right, but I have (small) hopes that it'll be more affordable.... on the theory that (based on the 3 active slots & 8 idle slots they give you - plus upgrades) they seem to expect people to have a bunch of companions. And making the upgrades prohibitively expensive would go against that. Maybe. :/

(of course, these are the same guys who priced the individual mount upgrades significantly higher than just converting the AD and buying an account-wide mount, even at the worst exchange rate, so who knows. :rolleyes:)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    mmmtoo expensive
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Let, so far everyone thinks that cost millions
  • Options
    bowdidlybowdidly Member Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Using the mount training prices is a bad idea, they need some major sorting out

training rank 1 mount to rank 2 = 768 AD , thats from a white mount to green
    training rank 2 to rank 3 = 2.064,000 thats from green to blus,

SERIOUSLY !!!!! thats nearly 3 milion AD to end up with a rank 3 , blue mount with 80% speed, LMAO , you can go to the AH and buy a Epic purple Heavy Inferno Nightmare for 750,00 AD and ive seen them down to 600,000 a few times

Apart from all the major, and minor bugs, tier sets still not working, feats not working as intended, etc etc one of the bigest problem s in this game is the economy and the prices of in game items just do not balance and tbh since 'live' launch is as just got worse and worse, i know people are leaving the game everyday, alot were looking forward to 'live' launch exspecting alot of things to have been sorted out, but in reality nothing as been fixed at all, in fact alot of things have got alot worse.

Oh nearly forgot, we got some new content Gauntlgym.i know alot of people were realy looking forward more than anything to this. BUT hmmm that didnt even work properly as intended either, lol and has been disabled form the game altogether, lol So from going from a 'open beta' to a 'live' game the game as actualy gone backwards !!