test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym Feedback

ctowersctowers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
We followed all the directions and had our GM pick a side and got into the morning version of it with no problems.

1) Would like to have the option of coloring our party arrows on the map screen a different color than the rest.
Very difficulty to tell who was who and trying to get all of us together, even using Vent. Visual scanning worked better with the indicators of how far away our party member was. As our first time, we had to use the map feature a lot to see where to go to for turn ins for the first 2 phases.

2) Continue to tweak the bugs and lag there.
We had 4 disconnects during the first 2 phases and had half our party on different instances. Also some of the turn in spots were not responding to take the item, especially in phase 2 food on the grill.

3) Suggest a different way to Cue for PVP.
I wanted to finish phase 2 and I'm given the choice to cue for the PvP. We had lost Phase 1 but ended up winning Phase 2 for the PVE part. We needed the win to get our item to unlock the T1 dungeon. I don't think I would have gotten it had we just done the PvP and missed the ending of Phase 2.

In the very least would like more info on exactly how you get into the T2 dungeon there. Get 2 Wins Or your side needs to win the PvP battle? - Right?