test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dissapointed by Gauntlgrym

bel1eveeebel1eveee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Rewards are not even close to worth it.

Life steal cleric set anyone?The Tier2 sets are better for EVERY class and are more easily obtained.

Lag and disconnect fest,Quest items /Armors,weapons/ disappearing randomly.

Unable to que for 20 vs 20 with guild.Mobs AI near forge in the 20v20 map is broken,Catapults are useless,potions on ground only work 50% of the time.

Cannot loot quest items from mobs unless party leader sets a Free-for-all.There is only 1 boss /Blasphemer/ and he dies in 30 seconds when the whole instance is zerging him.

Where is the EPIC proportions and feel?Where is the big giants/dragons we were supposed to slay?GG felt like a mindless grindfest.

T2 instance is a joke, did it 4man with 2 TR 2 DC's.It badly designed and exploitable /you can pretty much skip directly to last boss/.The last boss is adds zergfest again.I dont think anyone will bother with T1 instance considering you can get enough glory for a guaranteed loot for the time it takes to finish a GG run.

I pretty much have only been logging for Dungeon Delves for the last 2 weeks waiting for GG.Now I will have even less Dungeon Delves to log in for thanks to GG being a scheduled event.

This is the unanimous opinion of me,my guild,my friends and our allied guilds with whom we aligned in GG.We will not be doing GG again.

Comments

• rustyjoerustyjoe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bel1eveee wrote: »
    rewards are not even close to worth it.

Life steal cleric set anyone?the tier2 sets are better for every class and are more easily obtained.

Lag and disconnect fest,quest items /armors,weapons/ disappearing randomly.

Unable to que for 20 vs 20 with guild.mobs ai near forge in the 20v20 map is broken,catapults are useless,potions on ground only work 50% of the time.

Cannot loot quest items from mobs unless party leader sets a free-for-all.there is only 1 boss /blasphemer/ and he dies in 30 seconds when the whole instance is zerging him.

Where is the epic proportions and feel?where is the big giants/dragons we were supposed to slay?gg felt like a mindless grindfest.

T2 instance is a joke, did it 4man with 2 tr 2 dc's.it badly designed and exploitable /you can pretty much skip directly to last boss/.the last boss is adds zergfest again.i dont think anyone will bother with t1 instance considering you can get enough glory for a guaranteed loot for the time it takes to finish a gg run.

I pretty much have only been logging for dungeon delves for the last 2 weeks waiting for gg.now i will have even less dungeon delves to log in for.we will not be doing gg again.
    This is the unanimous opinion of me,my guild,my friends and our allied guilds with whom we aligned in gg.

just farm til fairies bro
  • tyr216tyr216 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There's alot of time between now and the next module to improve the experience. Things are going to be less than perfect on launch day. It's part of the MMO experience. No game launches new content without its own share of issues that later get fixed. Welcome to the genre.