What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No New Class?

2»

Comments

• abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Forget new classes just add new Paragon Paths. I hope that they NEVER add new classes!

Pretty much this!! Why do I want a new class when the ones we have don't work correctly aren't balanced and aren't complete. I want Paragon paths so I can play my main.

I want them to fix all the bugs that are wrong and how poor dungeons are. New classes lol. Why would you want a new class to run around in a bugged out game.
  • relsharrelshar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No Drow race, warlock or monk class. No point in playing the game yet, tried the rogue and got bored with it really fast.
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    relshar wrote: »
    No Drow race, warlock or monk class. No point in playing the game yet, tried the rogue and got bored with it really fast.

Warlock might be added within 6 months. For Monk im guessing... 2 years? If the game is still around by then.
    Amazing how little real information they actually give out regarding the things the community has been rallying around to be implemented. They just tease. Endlessly.

Want Drow myself, badly, and since they dont have Race Change features, its kind of pointless to level and invest into chars if you know you have to re-level the same classes through the same content the same way again once "your" race goes live, since there are few options (like paragon paths or viable specs at all, wich ofc costs Zen to try around with).
  • vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What happen to the new class's? Why aren't they out yet? I haven't played the game in weeks.. No reason to play.. most of us that has stopped playing have been waiting for the releah of the game and the new class's.... But you have barely added anything new....Have you forgotten that this is a D&D game? Lots of class's.... What did you use to get players to play the game again on the launch? What was so good about the launch of this game that made everyone want to play the game again? Nothen..... This was a bad move devs.....

I've logged in a couple of times but i have not played the game for months now. None of the classes interest me so adding new paragon paths won't entice me to come back anytime soon.
  • vold316vold316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd expect at least 12 classes for this game. Just give em time; AA and SW are coming soon , probably both in the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The harder the game, the better."
  • maderiamaderia Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    More classes would be nice but to be fair, the game officially launched 6 days ago. Paladins, Rangers, and Warlocks seem like must-haves at some point.
    edited June 2013
    vold316 wrote: »
    I'd expect at least 12 classes for this game. Just give em time; AA and SW are coming soon , probably both in the expansion.

Those classes should have been in the game to start with, yet they release an obviously not ready game (after a beta in wich they charged us to even respec and test it out for them)... And "soon" can mean anything with Cryptic.

"Just give them time" and "Patience" is something I advocate when we're talking about full games, with all the features and atleast some endgame and so on. They could have just left this in development for 6 more months, and launched with Drow, Ranger and Warlock, then adding Feywild (added with some new things) as they went.

Regardless, they lied about Founders Pack items being exclusive to Founders, then went pack on their word to sell more.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?373371-Founders-pack-are-now-Neverwinter-Packs&p=4734501&viewfull=1#post4734501
    edited June 2013
    maderia wrote: »
    More classes would be nice but to be fair, the game officially launched 6 days ago. Paladins, Rangers, and Warlocks seem like must-haves at some point.

Agreed. They wave the D&D flag to get more people to play their game? Well, then they better bring some D&D. Lots of it. Atm this is half an MMO, and not long ago only 3 classes were viable.
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    more class, more races. like it or not they named this game after D&D, so peoples expectancy is high on this term.
    edited June 2013
    ranguren wrote: »
    more class, more races. like it or not they named this game after D&D, so peoples expectancy is high on this term.

Yep, and eventho expectations may be "high"; personaly I dont feel that more than 3 working classes (or 5) is such a big amount, like some feel - 8+ or so would be more reasonable. Players Handbook classes, then add from the extended works and books.
  • tgnetblaisetgnetblaise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow no new class with this Aug update lol... These Devs are funny.. They don't no what we want do they?
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wow no new class with this Aug update lol... These Devs are funny.. They don't no what we want do they?

Some people want new classes. Some people want new races. Some people want new paragon paths. Some people want new content. They can't do everything at once.

This time it's races and content.
This discussion has been closed.