test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vanilla Drow- timeline?

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok it's pretty unclear in the FAQ's of exactly when the vanilla drow will be available. Is it 60 days from open beta launch? Or is it 60 days from the live launch (today)?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    silence1k1llsilence1k1ll Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Person that runs the FaceBook said that it will be "available" around 60 days after release. "Available" means a lot of things, don't expect it to mean "Free".
    I ENJOY PLAYING NWO
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They're starting the count down today. A great big middle finger from the company incapable of fixing bugs, keeping a sturdy economy, or not breaking half the classes with each patch. They literally called it "Open Beta" so they could pull this. So enjoy that 4 months of no Drow. You just got doublescrewed.
  • Options
    nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thecain wrote: »
    They're starting the count down today. A great big middle finger from the company incapable of fixing bugs, keeping a sturdy economy, or not breaking half the classes with each patch. They literally called it "Open Beta" so they could pull this. So enjoy that 4 months of no Drow. You just got doublescrewed.

This free to play game screwed me oh no!
  • Options
    thecainthecain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This free to play game screwed me oh no!

LIEK OMG SINCE IT'S FREE TO PLAY THEY CAN ABUSE THEIR CUSTOMERS HOWEVER THEY WANT AND IT'S TOTALLY OK CAUSE IT'S FREE!

Or you could stop being a white knight and excusing them just because the entry level of the game costs nothing. We've had roll backs, a broken economy because of exploits that existed for weeks, and people are CONSTANTLY cheating in dungeons, to such a degree you can't do a pug without everyone demanding you glitch. Forgive me for calling them on it.
  • Options
    nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    People are having fun and I don't like it whatever will I do!
  • Options
    vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    People are having fun and I don't like it whatever will I do!

He is entitled to his opinion. But, I guess that doesn't really matter since you are clearly a troll.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Person that runs the FaceBook said that it will be "available" around 60 days after release. "Available" means a lot of things, don't expect it to mean "Free".

Except for the part where it's been said several times that classes & races will be free. /shrug
  • Options
    mutepoint1mutepoint1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Rollbacks? One is plural now?
  • Options
    leopardladyleopardlady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lets keep on topic and not argue over open beta being the same thing as a soft launch. The OP has asked a question a few of us are wanting the answer to.

According to the extended FAQ it states "60 days after launch" is when we are to see the free drow race. It does not state if that is Open Beta Launch or Live Launch. I have always read it as 60 days after live launch, but can see it could possibly mean 60 days after open beta launch. Any higher ups have the answer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Lets keep on topic and not argue over open beta being the same thing as a soft launch. The OP has asked a question a few of us are wanting the answer to.

They posted on twitter that its 60 days from today's live launch.

"Drow is available at least 60 days after our live launch today. We'll announce when they're available for non-Founders."
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    leopardladyleopardlady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    runebane wrote: »
    They posted on twitter that its 60 days from today's live launch.

"Drow is available at least 60 days after our live launch today. We'll announce when they're available for non-Founders."

I just read that and it is still confusing. The part of "We'll announce when they're available for non-Founders." is what is confusing. It makes it sound like founders haven't had Drow this whole time, which from the founders I have talked to say they have had their special race since day 1 of their early access.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Open Beta isn't launch though, dispite how much people whine about it being a launch. So count from today.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    I just read that and it is still confusing. The part of "We'll announce when they're available for non-Founders." is what is confusing. It makes it sound like founders haven't had Drow this whole time, which from the founders I have talked to say they have had their special race since day 1 of their early access.
    Twitter has a habbit of making things sound horrible. Not enough room to write a single sentence let alone anything of meaning. -.-

Vanillia Drow will not be available until at least 60 days after today's live launch. We'll let you know when we have more specifics on when the drow race will be available.