Options

So where are our "surprises"?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Maybe the lack of a surprise...was the surprise.
    Or the buggy Gauntlgyrm, having a ton of people disconnect only to log back on & see the bars flip from completely 100% Luscan's control over to 100% Delzoun was quite a surprise.

Hahaha i laughed so much when that happened.. Even tho was not that funny after i see i went to t1 dungeon -.- :/ o.O ~.~
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    johnfell wrote: »
    Aw, you quoted a single sentence out of everything I've posted here, taken out of context, and tried to use it to make a rather moronic point... How cute :P

Just pointing out that you shouldn't criticize others for something that you do yourself.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    logancainelogancaine Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    <Removed Offensive Meme>
  • Options
    johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    Just pointing out that you shouldn't criticize others for something that you do yourself.

No matter how you try to spin this you were just being moronic. You took a single, generalising sentence out of context to try and make a pointless point that had nothing to do with the rest that I wrote, wich you can't even dispute. Don't know if this was a sad attempt at trolling or if you're really this simple, but if you want to come at me, please do be a doll and do it with real arguments and somewhat even closely resembling intelligence. But Im glad to see you are oh so worthy of Raistlin Majere's avatar and strive to fulfill your signature. Toodles.
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    . But Im glad to see you are oh so worthy of Raistlin Majere's avatar and strive to fulfill your signature. Toodles.

WTH, lmao. Is this some kind of RP spat?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    WTH, lmao. Is this some kind of RP spat?

Nah, just me swatting away a pointless little insect that's trying to troll instead of actually saying something that relates to the thread, or game. People like him are adorable :P
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Nah, just me swatting away a pointless little insect that's trying to troll instead of actually saying something that relates to the thread, or game. People like him are adorable :P

Actually adorable is someone questioning if someone is worthy of an avatar on a pointless video game forum. Amusing
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hkiewa wrote: »
    Actually adorable is someone questioning if someone is worthy of an avatar on a pointless video game forum. Amusing

It would be had I been serious, but he had a pic of a guy famous for his intellect - that coupled with the message in his signature was kind of funny when you read his contribution :P But feel free to take it as written seriously if you want to. :P

Soo... back to topic, maybe?
  • Options
    rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    No matter how you try to spin this you were just being moronic. You took a single, generalising sentence out of context to try and make a pointless point that had nothing to do with the rest that I wrote, wich you can't even dispute. Don't know if this was a sad attempt at trolling or if you're really this simple, but if you want to come at me, please do be a doll and do it with real arguments and somewhat even closely resembling intelligence. But Im glad to see you are oh so worthy of Raistlin Majere's avatar and strive to fulfill your signature. Toodles.

I didn't take anything out of context. I merely didn't feel the need to quote a whole post when most of it was irrelevant to my point. Please point out how if had quoted the entire post, how it would have made your comments less of an attack on the people to whom you were referring.

I also fail to see how I am the one who is trolling when it is you who is making insulting comments.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    I didn't take anything out of context. I merely didn't feel the need to quote a whole post when most of it was irrelevant to my point. Please point out how if had quoted the entire post, how it would have made your comments less of an attack on the people to whom you were referring.

I also fail to see how I am the one who is trolling when it is you who is making insulting comments.

By quoting a single sentence out of a whole text you were in fact taking it out of context.
    You had no real point and it wasn't relevant to anything really or adding to this thread, regardless if I myself wasn't or didn't.
    If you still don't get it I don't know if I can help you, but if you're really this butt hurt about my "attack on the people" feel free to PM me instead of derailing the thread for no real reason, or seek the comforting care of a therapist.
    Lastly, I imagine you fail to see a lot of things. But that's okay, dear - there's a need for all kinds of people, even special ones.

Back to topic now, or aren't you done flailing about?
  • Options
    porpoisealertporpoisealert Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this devolved into petty arguments pretty much instantly.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Wow, this devolved into petty arguments pretty much instantly.

Agreed, apologise for my part in it, even when I was defending myself, but tried to steer it back to topic.

I've said my piece though; In short, I would like more solid information and less vague teasing from the Devs.
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    From the Neverwinter facebook page:

"We're getting ready for the release of Gauntlgrym, Alchemy, and a few other surprises tomorrow when Neverwinter launches!"

So the surprises were... what now? A couple things in the zen store that we already knew about? The bone vendor disappearing? Or the lack of class/race releases?

I will admit, I am surprised.

Edit: Cryptic has clarified. The noted "surprises" are... a few more updates about a future content pack with an indeterminate date attached. So yeah. Surprise! We just got a profession and a PVP zone with subpar gear rewards that is only accessible four hours a day.

I read this and get the image of this chubby kid in a Yu gi oh t-shirt stamping his foot...sucks the type of people this forum attracts.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    porpoisealertporpoisealert Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited June 2013
    I read this and get the image of this chubby kid in a Yu gi oh t-shirt stamping his foot...sucks the type of people this forum attracts.

And yet I am not the one who identifies as an "rp'r" in an mmo.
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

OK???? So what??? When is this coming out??? December??? Your game just went live and you are making us wait God knows how long for this Module 1??? What is the surprise? I still don't see it and I checked the site.... Sounds great and looks awesome yes.. but where is it? Down for Maintenance like Gauntlgrym lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i read this and get the image of this chubby kid in a yu gi oh t-shirt stamping his foot...sucks the type of people this forum attracts.

biggest kiss *** in the history of neverwinter...... Dude get a lifeeeee my god your *** licking pisses me offf soo much!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    biggest kiss *** in the history of neverwinter...... Dude get a lifeeeee my god your *** licking pisses me offf soo much!!!!

Bridge dwellers like you amuse me.

When I was discussing the event and how fail it was I was a hater, when I point out someone crying like a fat kid who didnt get cake I'm a "sycophant" (have an adult explain the meaning to you) So to the fanbois I'm a hater and the haters I'm a brown nose...guess that means I'm pretty much pointing out the truth.

But it's nice to know I get under your skin, pissing off bridge dwellers is a hobby of mine.
    And yet I am not the one who identifies as an "rp'r" in an mmo.

lol was that suppose to insult me?
    Don't tell me let me guess you're the dude/bro type that calls people nerds while hanging out on a MMO forum. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    tormeanted wrote: »
    surprise, it wasn't really a beta, it was a soft-launch.
    Surprise, we banned everyone that found bugs in the beta.
    Surprise, we're not wiping servers to fix the economy and the exploiters.
    Surprise, respect tokens are 6 dollars.
    Is it really rrrrr-ape if you yell surprise first?
    Are you surprised? Really?

s.u.r.p.r.i.s.e ?!!?
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    nwrogue wrote: »
    u wot m8? man i will shove your keyboard so far up your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that whoever pulls it out will be the next king of camelot

<No memes>
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013

No offence intended but that should be your official live launch , not the nonsense you put out yesterday.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

When I was discussing the event and how fail it was I was a hater, when I point out someone crying like a fat kid who didnt get cake I'm a "sycophant" (have an adult explain the meaning to you) So to the fanbois I'm a hater and the haters I'm a brown nose...guess that means I'm pretty much pointing out the truth.

But it's nice to know I get under your skin, pissing off bridge dwellers is a hobby of mine.

Don't tell me let me guess you're the dude/bro type that calls people nerds while hanging out on a MMO forum. :rolleyes:

dude... ur such a ****ing no life loser...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013

No, I hang out in an MMO to progress in content. I don't stand in the middle of Protector's Enclave for 3 hours typing "/say The orb of Grok'nar is so powerful! Let me tell you why!"

Roleplayers in MMO's represent an entirely new low on the internet. I'm honestly surprised that you didn't know.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    No, I hang out in an MMO to progress in content. I don't stand in the middle of Protector's Enclave for 3 hours typing "/say The orb of Grok'nar is so powerful! Let me tell you why!"

Roleplayers in MMO's represent an entirely new low on the internet. I'm honestly surprised that you didn't know.

Ummmm Riiiighttt, because scammers identity thieves, and child <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> isn't low enough...:rolleyes:

Thanks for making yourself look completely ignorant. it's okay dude/bro the next COD will be out soon.
  • Options
    manholiomanholio Member Posts: 493 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    That new content that is only available 3 times a day?

SURPRISE!!!!

It's bugged, you can't play it at all!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Ummmm Riiiighttt, because scammers identity thieves, and child <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> isn't low enough...:rolleyes:

Thanks for making yourself look completely ignorant. it's okay dude/bro the next COD will be out soon.

Get out of my thread so that you can go dryclean your cloak of invisibility. We were talking about a video game, not your glorious quest to lose your V-card before you turn 35.
  • Options
    lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I love this thread.

I would like to know what surprise we got also.

HOw about this one "surprise we never fixed the enchant bots"

"surprise you can use even more bot programs now"
    " Surprise bot accounts are on par with actual player base now"

"surprise the bot company's are making more money then we are, so we will now sell bots in the zen store"
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Ok, after looking back through the last few pages of discussion and finding virtually nothing but slanderous remarks to one another I believe we can safely let this thread get some rest.

I understand your frustrations but come on guys. There's no reason for this behavior.
This discussion has been closed.