test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry doesn't have alchemy?

utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Per the title. I was excited to try out alchemy while at "work", but there are no options for it. When can we expect this enhancement?
Post edited by utzpretzels on

Comments

• Options
    panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    don't think u can do ant professions through the foundry do you mean the gateway?
  • Options
    devocutdevocut Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Per the title. I was excited to try out alchemy while at "work", but there are no options for it. When can we expect this enhancement?

Have you downloaded the new update on your main computer?

My guess is you have to do that to update your character, then Alchemy will show up on the gateway.
  • Options
    exodor72exodor72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    devocut wrote: »
    Have you downloaded the new update on your main computer?

My guess is you have to do that to update your character, then Alchemy will show up on the gateway.

Considering you can access the Gateway on a PC or mobile device that doesn't have the client installed I doubt anything in the gateway is dependent on updating the client...
  • Options
    nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    exodor72 wrote: »
    Considering you can access the Gateway on a PC or mobile device that doesn't have the client installed I doubt anything in the gateway is dependent on updating the client...

Correct. I just had my gf log in and perform the first task to get my Alchemy to level 1. Still not on Gateway.
    Though there is a placeholder...
    http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(character@handle)/professions-tasks/Alchemy

It just doesn't show any tasks. :(
  • Options
    silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited June 2013
    Yep, data tables not populated on the gateway DB. http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(char@handle)/professions-tasks/artificing Yep, placeholders.
  • Options
    utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    panthro8 wrote: »
    don't think u can do ant professions through the foundry do you mean the gateway?

whoops I meant gateway. Thanks everyone for not spitting at me.