test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

60 Cleric (9.3 GS), Looking for guild -- Mindflayer

cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
edited September 2013 in Guild & Alliance Recruitment (PC)
Hi,
Im looking for a guild on mindflayer, one that has need of a cleric for T1/T2 and Gauntlgrym. I tend to gravitate toward the smaller, casual/semi-casual guilds. Those small, casual and laid back, close tight knit groups of players that know their class very well, but have no interest in large 50,100,200 person zerg guilds.

Drop a line here or message me in game.

Thanks!
Post edited by cesmode8 on

Comments

• cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I guess clerics are plentiful on mindflayer!
    Nice!
  • daksanidaksani Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am in the process of building a guild on MindFlayer, but we arent fully up on and running yet. We are planning on having 2 separate raiding parties and around 50 active players total, one hardcore party and one casual team, with the option to switch if needed due to schedules. We have a website, vent, forums, and are looking to begin Gauntlgrym within the next 21 days, once we get a full roster. We are focusing on PvE at the moment, with plans for PvP events in the near future. Raid times are set to be Mondays and Wednesdays 9pm est. Its an 18+ guild ported over from an old warcraft guild of close friends who want to experience and have fun with end game content.

I notice you were trying to find a tiny guild and we are aiming for a 50 active player cap so we can have both a elite team and a casual team progressing at their own leisure. If this doesn't bother you, you can read more about the guild at

spongeworthy.guildomatic.com

Please fill out an application if you are interested and myself or one of the officers will get with you within 24 hours of your application.
  • scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Cesmode,

If you're still looking, you should definitely consider Order of the Raven. We are an active and well-established guild on Mindflayer.

Guild Recruitment Post: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?124231-Order-of-the-Raven-Casual-Guild-Awesome-Community!
    Guild Page: http://laggygamerz.com/raven

Best of luck on your search!
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • ezaphielezaphiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited September 2013
    I am the guildleader of <Order of the Dark Sun> on mindflayer server. We were established only last month, and has been active so far. Everyone is passionate yet relaxed in gaming and almost knows everyone else. We chat with one another even when we're not partying together. Everyone is friendly and there are no pushy/unpleasant people. So far we have members from Netherlands, Serbia (English speaking), U.S, Singapore, and Sweden. Our members range from teenagers to adults with babies.

*My character name is Uk'sharl Karad'ur@ezaphiel. Do check us out!