test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any update on valindra event?

shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It says in the calender the end date is 21st june 12am, so why is it that the event is over now?
Post edited by shajib1234 on

Comments

• Options
    solantharsolanthar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »
    It says in the calender the end date is 21st june 12am, so why is it that the event is over now?

Also the calendar showed the bar hogging the entire June 21 cell; I mistakenly assumed it would last throughout the entire day. I logged in today (12:28am GMT+8) and found the dais empty. I know I should have read when the event would end but the bar hogging the entire June 21 cell was misleading.

I now have 91 Bones sitting idly on my Wealth tab. Any chance these would still prove useful in future events?
  • Options
    shajib1234shajib1234 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    solanthar wrote: »
    Also the calendar showed the bar hogging the entire June 21 cell; I mistakenly assumed it would last throughout the entire day. I logged in today (12:28am GMT+8) and found the dais empty. I know I should have read when the event would end but the bar hogging the entire June 21 cell was misleading.

I now have 91 Bones sitting idly on my Wealth tab. Any chance these would still prove useful in future events?

No idea man.
  • Options
    dirtydragon777dirtydragon777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shajib1234 wrote: »

I'm sorry but to me that's just not cool... Whole bunch of people stuck with bones they took hours and hours to farm in the last few days.... I think devs should do something about this.

Event said clearly that it could last till tonight and not at noon. Plus usually it's a good idea to keep the event merchant at least one or two days after event closes so that everyone can exchange their tokens... But I mean at least till the end of the last day!

I'm quite sad, again hope they're gona do sth about it...
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm sorry but to me that's just not cool... Whole bunch of people stuck with bones they took hours and hours to farm in the last few days.... I think devs should do something about this.

Event said clearly that it could last till tonight and not at noon. Plus usually it's a good idea to keep the event merchant at least one or two days after event closes so that everyone can exchange their tokens... But I mean at least till the end of the last day!

I'm quite sad, again hope they're gona do sth about it...

They've mentioned on twitter that the bone guy would be coming back.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    mizbiz1mizbiz1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm totally bummed that the event is over.... I'm only Lv 15 and the event resulted in me getting loads of astral diamonds. I got the bags and sold them on the auction house.