test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Healing Powers and Synergistic Feats

124»

Comments

• tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Divine Forgemaster's now procs Linked Spirit -and- Foresight in combat mode (pointed out by jazzfong).
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Anointed Army heals proc cleanse. Someone pls help to test and confirm it.
  • scozzersscozzers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Partial Update. Would have got more done but game exe crashed and would no longer launch (neither would any other app until I rebooted - gg NW, always messing stuff system wide).

Anyway, added Exaltation, adjusted some proc info (FF and linked for example) for patches etc and added small info on 2 boons.
    Will update further shortly.

Please note that this was from testing on preview (I don't have AD to respec over and over to different feats on live). Where applicable I've made that clear. So, for instance if you see that Linked Spirit isn't listed under Div Exaltation, this is because on preview I couldn't get it to proc (although I'm pretty sure when I was specced into LS on live, it was proccing it ... but I can't remember fully). Have no fear though, these things will get clarified and ironed out.