test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Safe-Haven mature guild recruiting

jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
Safe-Haven guild on Dragon server

Greetings friends,

I think one of the biggest draws for all of us in MMO's is the community within the game. Before joining Safe Haven I would meet people in one game and lose touch with them afterward.

SH is a multi-gaming guild whose main focus is building a strong community of like-minded gamers who can continue to keep in touch and play together when one game jumps the shark and another takes it's place. Specifically, we have a recruiting process where we look for people who fit in and are "good people" (i.e. no jerks, leet-speakers, people who you would think were 12, drama cravers, or people who don't know the difference between there, they're, and their). That way, when you start playing an SH game, even if it's not full of people you know right off the bat, you can bet it'll be full of people who you'd get along with anyways and form those bonds anew.

The guild has been around since 2003 and we've expanded into a lot of different MMO's (currently in EQ2, WoW, TOR, The Secret World and some other online games like Blood Bowl). So let me tell you a bit about us so you can see if this is the community for you.
We're all about family and the person behind the character. We don't roleplay in-game because I think it's important to actually get to know somebody rather than just that person's avatar. Our main goal is to have a good time playing.

We are the casual guild for the hardcore gamer. We raid, plan events, do all the stuff hardcore guilds do but in a casual way, we don't ask people to do things, we aren't Uber, we work full-time, have families, but spend a whole lot of time in-game too, probably too much : ) A lot of people who were in hardcore raiding guilds before they had real life intervene (significant other, new job, etc.) find a good balance with us. We are mainly a North American guild so we usually schedule events in either PST or EST, mostly driven by the player base in each game.

We do not necessarily focus on raiding or PVP exclusively but try to experience as much that the game has to offer as possible. I personally am really into PVP, raiding and grouping up and having fun with other people. That being said in the past we've had a lot of members who don't PvP at all (or raid for that matter) and are content to be a part of the guild in guild-chat and helping with quests/crafting. We try to be all things for all people but we don't require anyone to do anything.

If SH sounds like the place for you, come check out our webpage, http://www.safehavenguild.com. Take a look, browse around, and if Safe Haven looks like a good fit for you, click the "Join SH!" link up at the top of the page and read the instructions there.

Look forward to meeting all of you,
Kraenos@Kraenos Neverwinter Guild leader

you can also contact an officer in game
Jabber57@Jabberwacky57 Recruiting officer
Kiosha@shkio Officer
Post edited by jabberwacky57 on

Comments

• jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Safe-Haven being a multi game guild has many of our present members moving over form different MMO to play Neverwinter.
    So if you are still looking for a friendly and mature guild come join on us, we also use mumble to communicate but this is on a voluntary basis for those who like to hear real people and share a good time gaming.
  • shkioshkio Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Safe-Haven is still recruiting!

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me (Kiosha@shkio). I promise I don't bite often ;)
  • jabberwacky57jabberwacky57 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We are recruiting mature members who are looking for a place to enjoy the game content, meets new friends and play the game in a relaxed environment.
    If this sounds like you, then don’t be shy contact one of our officers or visit our web site www.safehavenguild.com for more info
    Recruiting officers
    Nalina Thordest@shkio
    Jabber57@jabberwacky57
    Guild leader
    Kraenos@Kraenos