test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arcane Presence Feat Broken?

everwindgaleeverwindgale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
edited June 2013 in The Library
I hopped on over to the test shard to see how a respec would change my character and I played around with the dummies and for the life of me i could not see what Arcane Presence actualy did. I saw no real damage difference. I didn't go through the log with a fine tooth comb, but I really couldn't see a difference at all. Am I missing something?

What does this ability do????
Post edited by everwindgale on

Comments

• Options
    skatinskatin Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've started going thru my log file too. The file itself is encoded, not user friendly to put it nicely. We need a log parser tool, or at least an explanation of the fields.

As to your question, Arcane Presence, I've been wondering that myself.
  • Options
    treepeopletreepeople Member Posts: 17
    edited June 2013
    Sorry to hijack this thread, if I do, I cant create a thread atm, new member or just too noon to work it out.

CW shield, is it any good? PvE I cant see the point of it... pvp maybe..?

(Also Admins, can u see why I cant post?)
  • Options
    everwindgaleeverwindgale Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    Still can't figure out what this feat does. If it does something it is so small it is virtualy unoticeable with serious mathematical log reviews.
  • Options
    johnygwapojohnygwapo Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no its not broken, tried it. come to trade of blades and see how it works. ill teach you
  • Options
    tyrtallowtyrtallow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You mean the class feature? Arcane Presence makes it so that arcane mastery stacks also affected cold spells. This translates to a 15% damage increase to all cold powers with maxed Arcane Presence and 5 arcane mastery stacks.
    You there. New to the game? Feeling overwhelmed? Maybe you think getting to end-game is impossible for a casual player like yourself, or maybe you just need to be around a community that helps each other stay sane and competitive with the latest news, current trends, random chitchat and most of all LEGIT (that is, we try to keep things fair) gameplay. If you don't mind being around quirky people and the rare occasional drama (one of our prominent TR members is apparently a mafia godfather) join nw_legit_community at http://www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2330542.